Fate/Stay Night Remake

*flips table* God! I gotta watch this series already xD I always here good things about it but yet never watch it :/

On topic though, is a remake really needed? I just ask because it seems like it probably isn't unless they want to redo the dialogue. Because who can forget such great lines as "People die when they're killed!"

On topic though, is a remake really needed? I just ask because it seems like it probably isn't unless they want to redo the dialogue. Because who can forget such great lines as "People die when they're killed!"

Watch Fate/Zero then wait for this remake. The original animation combines (horribly combines) several different VN routes, making the series sloppy. If this remake does just one route (Heaven's Feel plz) then it will be infinitely better.

KyyaaaaaaaaKYAAAKYKAKAYKAYAKYKYAKKYAAAAKYAAAAAKYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

AT LONG LAST. MY PRECIOUS. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. YES. YES. FINAALLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!

It's undoubtedly going to be an adaption of the Heaven's Feel route, not only since Studio DEEN has already animated the first two, but also because it fits Ufotable's usual tone much better and is best-suited to be Fate/Zero's sequel. I don't think it's going to be a faithful adaption, though, I'd rather they change a few things around and maybe take in some elements from Fate and UBW (mostly expanding Gilgamesh's activities, Archer's past life, and interaction with Saber so the full impact hits harder), in order to make everyone happy.

There's nothing we can do about poor Lancer, though. As much as I like him, HF simply isn't a story for someone with such horrible luck, since it takes a lot of luck to survive through it.

I'm also curious about how they're gonna handle the eroge scenes. Are they gonna make Sakura suck Shirou's blood, go the DEEN route of magical-CG-creatures, or outright have them screw each other? Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

KyyaaaaaaaaKYAAAKYKAKAYKAYAKYKYAKKYAAAAKYAAAAAKYAAAAAA!!!!!!!

AT LONG LAST. MY PRECIOUS. I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. YES. YES. FINAALLLYYYYYYYY!!!!!

It's undoubtedly going to be an adaption of the Heaven's Feel route, not only since Studio DEEN has already animated the first two, but also because it fits Ufotable's usual tone much better and is best-suited to be Fate/Zero's sequel. I don't think it's going to be a faithful adaption, though, I'd rather they change a few things around and maybe take in some elements from Fate and UBW (mostly expanding Gilgamesh's activities, Archer's past life, and interaction with Saber so the full impact hits harder), in order to make everyone happy.

There's nothing we can do about poor Lancer, though. As much as I like him, HF simply isn't a story for someone with such horrible luck, since it takes a lot of luck to survive through it.

I'm also curious about how they're gonna handle the eroge scenes. Are they gonna make Sakura suck Shirou's blood, go the DEEN route of magical-CG-creatures, or outright have them screw each other? Guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

please explain? there's news of a new fate/ adaptation?

Archived