The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was afraid of that. Alright, edited.

Think I'll make some suggestions for people who should move to the big fights right now.

B2 Day - Nearby Sectors: A1D, A2D, A3D, B1D, B3D, C1D, C2D, & C3D.

C2 Night - Nearby Sectors: B1N, B2N, B3N, C1N, C3N, D1N, D2N, & D3N.

C4 Night - Nearby Sectors: B3N, B4N, B5N, C3N, C5N, D3N, D4N, & D5N.

D1 Night - Nearby Sectors: C1N, C2N, D2N, E1N, E2N, & Unknown Day Sectors.

Merciful, what are the closest Day sectors to D1N? I'm guessing those would be C1D, D1D, and E1D?

Anyway, I think characters in the nearby sectors should move to whatever fight the players prefer. Also, Merciful, I think it would help to post with Arthuria, because by this point, people should have encountered Arthuria, otherwise Sarah, Jecht, Clerano, Cerebrum, and Sykes should have all noticed Arthuria.

By the way, that means that Sarah and Clerano need to team up against Jecht and Sykes, with both pairs possibly agreeing to a temporary alliance against Cerebrum. Richard, Tsunugai, Alexander, Ratchet, Izumi, Yuki, Eria, Lydia, Nero, Apocrypha, and Predaking are also all nearby, so it's possible that all these characters could meet up.

Alright then, so here's my suggestion. Merciful posts with Arthuria, then Mugen, Kazuto, Decibel, TFF, Broke, FFR, Shadow, and myself all work to get our characters over to the same point, depending on Merciful's post, if he's up for that.

Of course, considering how many people this requires, this could all go horribly, horribly wrong.

Well, Richard and Tsunugai are busy. And besides, think about it. The Glory of the Flesh is basically another LERNA, just not as powerful and only wishes to add biomass to themselves.

So, when the Glory comes towards everyone else, both factions would most likely have to be forced to work together again to destroy it. But that's my opinion on it. I will gladly have Richard and Tsunugai fight against Cerebrum eventually, but in my opinion, the Glory of the Flesh is a much bigger issue. And the funniest thing is, only TFF knows how the Glory can be destroyed (At least to him), and he won't be willing to give that up, even if it's something that nobody is able to do.

So, TFF, where's that post of yours?

Can someone please summarize what's happened for where my characters are right now? Because I really don't want to go digging through a whole bunch of long posts. =_=

Here's Roxas's status update! It's really helpful for all of us~

Merciful, what are the closest Day sectors to D1N? I'm guessing those would be C1D, D1D, and E1D?

Not sure I understand the question, but since it's closest to the side, then yes, it should be C1D, D1D, and E1D.

Alright then, so here's my suggestion. Merciful posts with Arthuria, then Mugen, Kazuto, Decibel, TFF, Broke, FFR, Shadow, and myself all work to get our characters over to the same point, depending on Merciful's post, if he's up for that.

Of course, considering how many people this requires, this could all go horribly, horribly wrong.

Noted.

My next post will be about the Dalek, Arthuria, as well as Viligance.

Merciful, have you had any luck contacting Stealthy and TFM?

Nope. Megamanlan is ignoring me entirely, but from what I've heard, Stealthy will be back before (or shortly after) New Year.

Here's Roxas's status update! It's really helpful for all of us~

I'm awesome like that.

Not sure I understand the question, but since it's closest to the side, then yes, it should be C1D, D1D, and E1D.

Okay, that's the answer I was looking for.

Noted.

My next post will be about the Dalek, Arthuria, as well as Viligance.

You mean "Vigilance", right? *Shot*

My main concern right now is that we clear up where Arthuria was while Ogudomon was terrorizing C2N.

Nope. Megamanlan is ignoring me entirely, but from what I've heard, Stealthy will be back before (or shortly after) New Year.

I'll keep that in mind for Stealthy. With Megamanlan, though, if he won't respond to you, then if this arc has something like where everyone had to either enter LERNA'S Barrier or perish alongside the Desert Seth, we can assume that he dies then.

Right...

Well, either way, prepare to be c**k-blocked!

I would like to remind you that the reason Ogudomon threw up the red sphere is because that's what makes him take in the sins of others to empower himself. The spirit of Ogudomon that is currently in Apocrypha is the embodiment of that ability. In other words, Apocrypha still has the whole "Those with malice cannot defeat him" rule.

Archived