The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radamanthys is one the other side of the planet...I can make it happen though. Kratos just has to swing at Butlerok though....and then allow me to move him to Radamanthys lol

So you wanna throw him?  xD  He addressed Butlerok, so if you wanna make a quickie I can reply.

So wait, is Viligance even a word? Or is it just one of those extremely rare names you wouldn't expect?

Also, Bailas, your post looked somewhat generic, almost as if you were referring to any area where there's only two fighters (I actually almost thought you were referring to Tsunugai and Richard for a second. lol :D).

So wait, is Viligance even a word? Or is it just one of those extremely rare names you wouldn't expect?

Also, Bailas, your post looked somewhat generic, almost as if you were referring to any area where there's only two fighters (I actually almost thought you were referring to Tsunugai and Richard for a second. lol :D).

Really? The whole first paragraph mentioned Ragnarok's affection for shinigami.

And I wasn't aware Tsunugai and Richard were fighting each other.

Anywho I have set the stage for Radamanthys and Kratos clash of epicness lol

Also do I have permission to actually eat Byakuya? I left it open ended so as not to actually just powerplay a corpse

Also do I have permission to actually eat Byakuya? I left it open ended so as not to actually just powerplay a corpse

I want Ed to find his body first.  Then you can eat him in front of Ed.

Also, did you wanna just go all out and blow a lot of sheet up, or draw it out?

I want Ed to find his body first.  Then you can eat him in front of Ed.

This, although that means that Ayame and Ed would have to be able to get away from the monsters they're fighting first. Of course, Sykes is near the battle with Apocrypha.

Refer to TFF's last post, Bailas. Tsunugai and Richard aren't fighting EACH OTHER, they're fighting TFF's abomination in C3 that was meant to be introduced in Tsunugai's world (But then the RP died. :(). Just letting you know.

We've got five days left until it would be against the rules to bump it. Want to stage a revival? For the record, I'm sorry for not posting in there as much as I should have.

I don't think it's a word. I gave him that name in Return of Yliaster three years just because it sounded cool and unique at the time, though the other servant character was named Nova (now her name's Dáðnova). It's kinda funny how hardly anyone has noticed that it isn't Vigilance, but I chose not to correct anyone to see if they actually noticed.

Speaking of Viligance, Samhain! He already asked Sayer to open the portal thingie, so could you open it, pretty pweez? :3

Archived