Fall Anime 2013

http://anichart.net/fall

I'm starting to think I may as well. Not as early as I made summer, but I can just post any further confirmations from ANN as soon as they happen because why not.

I'm really not gonna be following much, so what I display the most interest in is gonna be more than likely what I will be following, but I'm still maybe gonna comment on anything that catches my eye.

Never really heard of the building of models playing that much importance in an anime so, for the first time in a while at least, a Gundam thing is looking interesting enough for me to check out.

Nagi no Asukara: P.A. Works makes me wanna give it a shot, but it's not really that interesting.
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic 2: I even did like the anime original ending so... until forever passes and I catch up to the manga, I'm very much content with this.
Noucome: Just mentioning how it sounds kinda stupid, tbh, but well, I'm a fool who could actually like this.
BlazBlue: Alter Memory: Never played the games, but an anime does spark some interest. Not expecting it to do well at all, but who knows.
Unbreakable Machine-Doll: Just sparks some interest. Yay for Oreshura.
Log Horizon: The original creator did Maoyuu... I know that the anime adaption is not that good, regardless of... source, preference, whatever, really, so I am hesitant, but that doesn't have anything to do with this. Unless the same staff is involved, of course. Doesn't seem like that's the case, though, and I suppose this author's take on this kind of thing is worth a shot.
White Album 2: I dunno about this one. I know it's one of the best selling visual novels, I've heard that the first one had a horrible adaption and that I don't need to watch it to see this one, but that's not the way I tend to do things. In this case, I just might skip the first one, though.
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta: I want to know if this is that reboot I've been hearing about.
Yowamushi Pedal: I suppose. I mean, I guess. Not that it really interests me, but if I had to pick one that didn't interest me, this would probably be it.
IS: Infinite Stratos 2: Well, once I try the first season, I'll know if I'm up for more.
Golden Time: Toradora.
Kill La Kill: Yes, the art they use for the character designs specifically is not something I can say I am anywhere near fond of. Yes, you probably already know why (Gurren Lagann). Still, somewhat interesting.

Oh cool, there's a thread on this...Let's see:

Walkure Romance(Well, the eroge was kinda pretty hot)

Blazblue: Alter Memory(Even if the adaption turns out bad, at least we'll get an epic opening song from Faylan)

Valvrave 2: ERUERUFU
Yozakura Quartet: Suzuhito Yasuda as the artist, hell yes I want to try this out.

Ace of Diamond: Looks pretty awesome, I mean, Madhouse is doing it. 

Log Horizon: Might suck like SAO, but hoping it'll be good.

The line-up seems...I dunno, somewhat plain? I mean in the end I won't be able to tell until I try all this out, but it looks not quite hype-ish, excluding Blazblue and Valvrave.

I'm also expecting Magi to be faily hype, though not as much as its first season.

Haven't heard many good things about Valvrave, though I could have entirely been to the wrong places.

If you couldn't tell from my post though, I'm most excited for Magi & well, that's pretty much it.

I'm expecting things from the makers/author of more or less popular things to be reasonably popular, meaning Golden Time & Kill La Kill, due to Toradora & Gurren Lagann respectively.

Maybe this is why it's looking far more interesting than summer. Summer may have a lot of sequels, but nothing really stands out as being as popular as those. Not to mention summer is never really all that great to begin with. Then again, I can't really tell how either will actually end up being, but that just seems to stand out in places I've seen. I mean, especially Kill La Kill. Oh yeah, and then obviously Kuroko. Maybe I should check that out too... nah.

Of that list, only Kill La Kill stands out as interesting to me. Gonna keep a close eye on that one.

See what I mean? I know I'm gonna get some sort of discussion outta that, so it's looking to likely be one of my few follows.

Log Horizon just sounds like another SAO, but I'm up for it. I dunno about the art though, a major part of SAO's appeal was the aesthetics.

Yes, I'd like to see the Magnostadt Arc in animation. Reminds me that I gotta finish the first season of Magi.

Of that list, only Kill La Kill stands out as interesting to me. Gonna keep a close eye on that one.

Is Kill La Kill an adaptation of something?

Is Kill La Kill an adaptation of something?

No, just like the staff's previous work, Gurren Lagann, this is an anime original project.

Only now do I realize how pointless it is to be posting right after anybody else, all the time. I should stop that.

I forgot to look at the non-TV anime but I know there's something.

Akito 2, the Chuunibyo movie, the Madoka movie, and Persona 3 sound pretty good.

Eh, don't think I need to mention it since the full show is a short too, but I guess Miyakawa-ke.

I've heard rumors of Accel World, SAO, or both getting season 2 in the Fall, but no proof.

Please be true.
Well, I'm not expecting both to start during the same season, but that would be an extra surprise.

Nagi no Asukara - That poster looks mighty interesting, but I want to know what it's about.
Walkure Romanze - The knight academy aspect interests me, but the fanservice might turn me off.
Log Horizon - Well, after Ixion Saga DT, something had to join the SAO bandwagon. I'll check this out, but now I suddenly want a Digimon series where they get trapped in an MMO. Potential plot idea for Hopeless Paradise…?
Pupa - I don't usually care for horror, but that premise really sounds interesting.
Valvrave the Liberator 2 - I'll finish the first season, in spite of the bad things that I hear happen.
Gundam Build Fighters - But only if it's self-aware.
Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta - Not familiar with the original, but the premise of this sounds interesting. Plus I like the art style.
Kill La Kill - If only because it might be ridiculous like Gurren Lagann
Diabolik Lovers - I love me some vampires, but I don't know how long it might hold my interest.

No, just like the staff's previous work, Gurren Lagann, this is an anime original project.

Only now do I realize how pointless it is to be posting right after anybody else, all the time. I should stop that.

Kill La Kill by Gurren Lagann staff? Ooh yes I'm hyped for that now.

The only Gundam series I've ever watched was SD Gundam Force, so I might have to get around to watching more of them, so this new one will probably be on my list.

If you don't mind the old animation, start with the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Otherwise, Gundam SEED or Gundam 00 is a good start, from my experiences.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Kakumeiki and Blazblue the only thing the only one worth looking at in my opinion...

Diabolik Lovers is most likely going to be anime Twilight, so I'm already puking about that. Log Horizon will probably end up being SAO (which was/is way overhyped ._.) or Accel World, so nothing really interesting there. I didn't like Toradora, so I know I won't like Golden Time, and the rest are just meh at best; and that Gundam thing? *shivers* Gundam is dead to me now Q.Q

Actually, even though Noucome looks like it'll be... bad ._. I think I'll check it out just because Diomedia made it. They did great with Mondaiji-tachi, so who knows? Maybe they'll do good here too.

If the Gurren Lagann staff is doing Kill La Kill, I wanna watch it just to see the amount of ridiculous dialogue they cram into it *cough*Kamina*cough* Sorry about that.

Other than that, my first statement stands. 

@Shradow: More or less just repeating what Semo said, but adding Gundam Wing to the list, and recommending not to do the original Gundam unless you're willing to sit through about 9 different series' all relating to the same thing where people flip flop their ideals and belief's more than- Well, I don' wanna spoil the plot, but it's long, gets confusing, and the alternate universes are a lot better.

Since I can be interested in a lot of things... but probably won't end up watching most of them,

Outbreak Company

Galilei Donna

Samurai Flamenco

Pupa

Toaru Hikushi e no Koiuta

Are all there since my last post, and only slightly interest me.

Non Non Biyori on the other hand, the scenery looks gorgeous, and the slice of life really gets me.

Where's Sailor Moon?

Hopefully we'll get it for fall. I also know Phi Brain's season 3 should be this year, so I'm just waiting for that to get confirmed for fall too.

I think the only one I'm watching for sure will be the second season of Magi.

The art for Nagi no Asakura looks good, so I might check that out.

I'll see if I'm going to watch Yowamushi Pedal after watching the OVA, and I'm probably going to even if I don't like it because I don't like leaving something unfinished. But even if I don't like it most of the way through, I have a feeling I'll at least like the ending, which was what happened with Campione! for me.

Those ones I'll probably watch for sure, but I have a lot of things that are maybes and those are:

Noucome

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Golden Time

Non Non Biyori

Kill la Kill

IS: Infinite Stratos 2 & Freezing Vibration (if I watch the first seasons)

hmm looks like the fall line up looks very promising to me. Looking forward to season 2 of Magi liked the manga and the anime. I wonder what manga anime they're gonna re-release again I heard they're gonna do Fairy Tail soon possibly next year and Bleach too. Sadly I don't remember where I read it from either jefusion or another site.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-07-26/kyousogiga-anime-gets-tv-series-this-fall

I think this just became what I am most excited for, that I know will be airing in fall.

Really needed to be more fleshed out than it was, and while I did somewhat suspect that it would get a TV series, I had no idea when that could have been.

Nagi no Asukara: Might watch it. After all that Shounen I follow, its nice to watch something calm with no one screaming.

Golden Time: Same as above, plus comedy.

Kuroko no Basket 2: I do read the manga, do not recall it or S1 having anything streaking, I hope nothing happens in S2, cause fujoshi. Yet 2 series I enjoy (this and Sengoku BASARA) are probably still going because of them. XD

Ace of Diamond: Sport, Shounen and comedy. Count me in.

Kingdom: Cause histroy, though I am yet to get pass S1E1.

Small list, still will most likely become smaller.

New list. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/07/27/preliminary-fall-2013-anime-chart

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta sounds interesting. Kind of want to see how that goes. Is it an alternate universe to the regular stuff?

Really curious how Galilei Donna will turn out.

Strike the Blood is a high school fantasy story with vampires. I'm in, so long as it doesn't turn out like Valvrave.

Archived