Zeus

kaveen11

It is weak.

None the less, why would you use the second effect? I can see certain scenarios, but none really worth adding that random effect. Make it discard to DO something.

Also, the beatdown aspect is slow on this card, considering its Level. Perhaps make him a 2500 Lv. 6 (like Summoned Skull) that gets a power boost.

What is up with you and only having ATK Boosting effects?

It is weak.

None the less, why would you use the second effect? I can see certain scenarios, but none really worth adding that random effect. Make it discard to DO something.

Also, the beatdown aspect is slow on this card, considering its Level. Perhaps make him a 2500 Lv. 6 (like Summoned Skull) that gets a power boost.

What is up with you and only having ATK Boosting effects?

Dead you read this card is made for the fairy deck and the fairy deck has master hyperian.  You can discard a monster and then banish it to destory a card.

SDLS-EN001.jpg

I know, but overall, that is rather weak. I would rather make a Synchro Play, or really any other sort of play before I simply straight up discard for nothing.

I understand now, however, that you are a completely casual player. In a casual sense, yes, this card would be pretty sweet. If you're happy with the design, keep it as is, doesn't phase me whatsoever.

Archived