I heard Photons were fast... [Photon Trade/Sublimation] {ANIME}

The first one is a Trade-In for Photons, which is funny considering how much Trade-In is used in Evilfusion Decks.
...It just occurred to me how funny it is that one of our mods has a deck type named after him. :3
But the second makes more sense for Photons. They prefer to be in the Graveyard, so banishing those Photons works as an effective cost.

Neither of these are actually that great anymore.

Because Konami screwed us over and made all the good support Galaxy cards instead of Photons. Trade is alright because it means we can use it with Thrasher, and run trade In senior to still work with LaDD, but Sublimation just doesn't work for us anymore. Which is a shame, because it was a damn plus card. But even the thrasher part is sub-par because we can't then SS it back because of summoning conditions.

The first one is a Trade-In for Photons, which is funny considering how much Trade-In is used in Evilfusion Decks.
...It just occurred to me how funny it is that one of our mods has deck type named after him. :3
But the second makes more sense for Photons. They prefer to be in the Graveyard, so banishing those Photons works as an effective cost.

Well, I did design the original deck idea and piloted it. And continue to use it.

And have it in RL now. :D

Photon Trade would be amazing if printed that way. It'd make Photon Thrasher less dead if you have the advantage, improve the chances of ditching Galaxy-Eyes, etc. Photon Sublimation is better for Skill Drain Photons or something that uses Lizard and/or Sabre Tiger. You want your Galaxy-Eyes to STAY in the Grave.

Awkward moment when someone banishes 2 Bounzer/Thrasher/Sabre Tiger/Papi for the second one in a deck that isn't Photons.

Same could be said about people who run Luster, and only have DARK/LIGHTs in the Extra, and non-DARK/LIGHTs(except Luster) in the Main Deck. But that's irrelevant.
Point is, the 2nd one is a little ridiculous when you consider the fact of how easily splashable it can become.

Neither of these are actually that great anymore.

Because Konami screwed us over and made all the good support Galaxy cards instead of Photons. Trade is alright because it means we can use it with Thrasher, and run trade In senior to still work with LaDD, but Sublimation just doesn't work for us anymore. Which is a shame, because it was a damn plus card. But even the thrasher part is sub-par because we can't then SS it back because of summoning conditions.

Sadly, this is true. Seeing as we're still yet to get Photon Delta Wing and Kaito's 2 newest monsters aren't Photons OR Galaxy, we're way short on good targets for Sublimation and Galaxion. Imagine Thrasher -> LV4 Photon -> Galaxion -> GEPD -> Sublimation.

Photon Trade is also the most transparent name ever.

Archived