Times anime has made you cry. (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I'm gonna be honest, I'm a pretty sensitive guy and anime makes me cry fairly often. Specifically, these three instances are my top three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAytEIgqlPA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XsmBbWo3L0

And for number three, Kiyomaro's graduation ceremony in Gash Bell.

There have also been a myriad of other times I've teared up or even cried, but they usually weren't a specific instance and were just at the ending of an anime, like the ending of Zero no Tsukaima or Madoka Magica. What about you guys?

Same here, countless times. Pokemon (even BW), the more emotional episodes that weren't exactly the end (but close to it), for example: Sakurasou, Chuunibyo, you name it.

More recently, Aikatsu and Futari wa Precure Splash Star, far from the ending, and those are little girl's anime (though I am in Precure's perifiry (or however you spell it) demographic. I have far too wide a taste in anime.

Oh, another instance I've remembered comes from Zero no Tsukaima. After Saito came back to the academy after being brought back by Tiffa. However, I didn't even get to tears of joy before I started crying from laughter because of Satio's comment about the "big titted fairy" and Louise's ensuing wrath.

Though the light novel made that time a bit more heartwrenching what with the 2 month waiting on Saito and Louise almost attempting suicide.

[spoiler=SPOILERS]

Hinaichigo's death in Rozen Maiden
When Ash turned to stone in the first Pokemon movie.
Most of Clannad and Madoka Magica.

And crying from laughter, this gem from Higurashi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_0WsgccBNI[/spoiler]

Then, I don't know, spoiler it? This whole thread is bound to be full of spoilers from many different anime not everyone is going to have seen that anything that is a spoiler should be correctly tagged, or this thread is unfortunately not worth keeping.

As for crying from laughter, I remember once from Yuru Yuri. Don't remember why, all I know is the whole thing is hilarious.

This is one of those manner of threads where pretty much everything is a spoiler, so nothing will be in spoilers for the most part otherwise literally every post would be in spoilers. No one wants to see that and people go into these kind of threads knowing to expect spoilers, like when people make threads discussing character deaths or something.

I'm not ashamed to say i tend to cry at anime.

One Piece tends to use the same one or two tracks over emotional scenes, so my brain associates them end i end up cry for ChouChou the dog.

.Bakuman -- I fucking WEEPED. HARD. through the last episode it made me so happy.

Chihayafuru has Sooo many feels

ToraDora! --Christmas eve, man

Sound of the Sky

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad -- the music in these shows, Beautiful.

Steins;Gate -- You know why

Robotics;Notes -- FUCKING GIANT ROBOTS!!! THEY DID IT!! I'm soo happy. Awesome :')

Summer Wars and The Girl Who Lept Through Time -- Hosoda is the master of the craft.

This is one of those manner of threads where pretty much everything is a spoiler, so nothing will be in spoilers for the most part otherwise literally every post would be in spoilers. No one wants to see that and people go into these kind of threads knowing to expect spoilers, like when people make threads discussing character deaths or something.

This is ridiculous. There should be spoilers in every post. If I go here knowing to expect spoilers, I'd have to expect spoilers to a lot of things I haven't watched. Which is exactly why I expect everything to be put in spoilers. This isn't like a thread dedicated to a specific anime, if a spoiler is needed, it should be used, because as said, not everyone will know everything. If this is how the majority of members feel, it will only make me inclined to ignore these kinds of threads. I know not everyone here could have seen everything that was posted, so surely you don't suggest just making a post without looking at anything else?

This is ridiculous. There should be spoilers in every post. If I go here knowing to expect spoilers, I'd have to expect spoilers to a lot of things I haven't watched. Which is exactly why I expect everything to be put in spoilers. If this is how the majority of members feel, it will only make me inclined to ignore these kinds of threads. I know not everyone here could have seen everything that was posted, so surely you don't suggest just making a post without looking at anything else?

I agree.

I've never cried, but my eyes did get a bit watery at times. I don't really remember when.

This is ridiculous. There should be spoilers in every post. If I go here knowing to expect spoilers, I'd have to expect spoilers to a lot of things I haven't watched. Which is exactly why I expect everything to be put in spoilers. If this is how the majority of members feel, it will only make me inclined to ignore these kinds of threads. I know not everyone here could have seen everything that was posted, so surely you don't suggest just making a post without looking at anything else?

Or ppl could just not spoil. They can mention series or or allude to events without spoiling. And if they cant, that;s what spoiler tags are for.

---

OT: Drawing a blank on times i cried from laughter. i KNOW it's happened too..

Scratch that. the end to the JoJo anime. Oh god XD

Plenty of times, but I don't remember all of them, I just know I cry a lot when I watch anime. These are the one's I can remember:

When Arbok and Victrebell left Jessie and James

After almost every episode of Angel Beats! especially the last one

When Medusa nearly killed Crona in Soul Eater

When Kyoko died in Madoka Magica

When Charalotte revealed she was a girl to Ichika in IS

When Liselotte told her story in 11eyes 

The white  should cover up any spoilers

- Ichiru's Death in Vampire Knight, it was more the final acceptance that he didn't hate his twin and they needed each other. I cry everytime I watch or read the scene.

-The scene Carly 'dies' in 5Ds after her duel against JACK.

- L's Death in Death Note (and Mello's too)

- Ruka's response to Rua's lifepoints hitting 0 against Aporia. That brought tears.

Shame you didn't include Manga. Z-Loan had a few moments.

Editted the title for people.

I have to say in Kanon, after I watched 20 episodes I cried not being able to wait to see the rest... until just the next day when I finished it.

In AKB0048 in the parts mainly about Kanata and Takamina.

Robotics;Notes

Chihiro's conquest in The World God Only Knows

[spoiler='JUST IN CASE THIS IS A SPOILER, THOUGH I DOUBT IT IS (Negima)']For some reason, I don't know why, I cried for Anya in Negima!? (the anime with ti's own original story).[/spoiler]

And if that's how you feel, then just ignore it. I've been going to forums for a long time and that's just how these kind of threads work.

I've tried to find an anime forum that can keep me interested in it for a long time, and while it hasn't happened yet, the one time I caught a thread like this, it wasn't THIS spoilery. 

Editted the title for people.

That's the kind of thing that unfortunately makes me want to stay away from now on. I completely disagree with this.

Cannot win really. People want people to use spoiler tags, but don't want the topic head to tell them so they don't look first.

To not be spammy. I think I forgot to add the moment in Pokemon The Movie, everyone knows which moment.

Cannot win really. People want people to use spoiler tags, but don't want the topic head to tell them so they don't look first.

I thought that that was in place of spoiler tags, sorry. Tbh I just really prefer something like AnimeSuki where spoilers are either not allowed or absolutely must be tagged, and spoilers that are not tagged are to be against the rules, especially because it is "one of those manner of threads" not where they don't have to be used because it is "one of those manner of threads". but don't mind me, I probably won't post in here anymore, sorry.

OT: @Eclair. @Kyng: Agree. As for AKB0048, mostly the first episode for no reason though.

Archived