I like Rocks

Kazooie

0RHtTkX.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can be Special Summoned by banishing 2 Rock-Type monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field or in your hand, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When this card is summoned: Target 1 card; As long as "Gigalith Monolith" is on the field, that card cannot be activated or activate its effect(s). Once per turn: You can tribute 1 Rock-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Rock-Type monster from your Graveyard except "Gigalith Monolith".

Basically I like Rock Stun.

I'm not really sure about the last effect. I mean, it's technically a +0 and not a +1, but considering that Rock Stun is the only really viable "Rock" deck, I feel like that might lead to silly plays. I mean, you get a free choice of pretty much whatever negate you want late game. That's why I made the Special Summon clause the banishing effect. It hinders the last effect a bit. It can also tribute itself, but that makes the psuedo-Xing Zhen Hu / Fiendish Chain effect go away.

I gave it 3000 DEF so that it can wall a bit. I mean, Spellbooks can just Spellbook of Power over it, E-Dragons have Blaster, and Mermails I don't know much about but I have trouble believe that could wall them for more then a turn, considering Heavy Infantry is a card.

I don't know. I feel like it does too much, but at the same time it doesn't actually do anything. Maybe it's just me.

I like Rocks too, I felt compelled to post.

I think this is potentially ruthless. It makes Allure of Darkness in Dark Gaia Rock Stun have another target (which isn't that much of a big deal tbh.) I love the Negating aspect to it, and I do appreciate the slight head nod towards Gigastone Omega too; however, you are quite right about that damn last effect. Maybe if you somewhat limit the Special Summoned monster, like no ATK/Effect for the turn it is Summoned? That, or perhaps make its cost 1 Rock higher?

Archived