So like The Expendables.

Actually, the Expendables would be if Dragonball Z returned with a special featuring all the heroes and vilains. I consider each DBZ Saga to be like a different 80's Action Star (Like the first saga is Stalone, the second Van Dame, and so on and so forth). But, in any case, we must admit that DBZ is best at what it's supposed to be, as was Expendables, it is an amazing action anime which satisfied each one of our fighting fantasies, but I'm pretty sure that people that go in it with the mindset of "I'm going to watch the next Inception," or "this is the next masterpiece in terms of story", he / she won't like it for a fact. Just trying to expand my 80's action movies analogy here. :P

Actually, the Expendables would be if Dragonball Z returned with a special featuring all the heroes and vilains. I consider each DBZ Saga to be like a different 80's Action Star (Like the first saga is Stalone, the second Van Dame, and so on and so forth). But, in any case, we must admit that DBZ is best at what it's supposed to be, as was Expendables, it is an amazing action anime which satisfied each one of our fighting fantasies, but I'm pretty sure that people that go in it with the mindset of "I'm going to watch the next Inception," or "this is the next masterpiece in terms of story", he / she won't like it for a fact. Just trying to expand my 80's action movies analogy here. :P

Very cool how you relate The Expendables to Dragonball Z. But I also agree.

"love DBZ! my favorites...the Frieza saga

and favorite characters

Heroes....Piccolo, Vegata

villians....Frieza, Cell"

Any other favorites?

"My favorite hero is, hands-down, Future Trunks. If you ask me, seeing him show up during Mecha-Frieza's revenge and effortlessly wiping both him and his father off the face of the Earth."

Yeah, he turned Frieza into sandwich meat, and King Cold was blasted into next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived