家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!

You just had to choose an anime I adore so much didn't ya? xD

Loved the anime (sucks that they haven't continued it) and loved every chapter of the manga...except when they reached the final page ;~;

In my own opinion, its Akira Amano's greatest work that was brought out. This actually made me more aware to watching other mafia based tv shows/movies...not a lot but some.

The kanji really wasn't necessary.

I had a feeling Chaos would post here.

I only discovered KHR last year and I just fell in love with it. It has a little bit everything that makes it perfect. Sad that it ended so suddenly and that they didn't continue the anime. Though, I don't think anyone could handle an animated shirtless Fon.

The kanji really wasn't necessary.

I had a feeling Chaos would post here.

I only discovered KHR last year and I just fell in love with it. It has a little bit everything that makes it perfect. Sad that it ended so suddenly and that they didn't continue the anime. Though, I don't think anyone could handle an animated shirtless Fon.

Yeah your darn right I'd be posting here xD

But yeah, if they continued the anime, the fanbase might actually grow (at least I think). As for the shirtless Adult Fon, please! Fans could handle mostly anything now...why should that be any different?

As for the shirtless Adult Fon, please! Fans could handle mostly anything now...why should that be any different?

shirtless.png

This is the sexiest thing there ever was. Everyone will fangirl and die...

But if they did continue the anime, the fanbase certainly will grow.

Archived