The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

Nicο

http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

Oh, don't you just love this? 

I'm gonna say I probably like this a lot more than the anime of Little Busters! now. J.C. Staff can do it if they really try. They just can't pull of LB. I can't talk though, not like I played the visual novel. 

Doragon is so boss. Discuss.

This is the only anime I like as much or more than Gosick and Shiki.
Actually, the only media period. Including video games and stuff.

Unfortunately, the site I use for my iPod updates a week or two slow, so I'm only at episode 22. Try not to ruin the rest.

I recommended it to Fusion. I hope he watches it.

Yeah, if you haven't already, don't look at my finished thoughts in that one thread. It's not so much of a spoiler if you haven't been watching it so I didn't put it in a spoiler, or even much of a spoiler anyway, but if you have, I wouldn't chance looking, because it could ruin the last episode. (unless it's that obvious anyway)

Is it that good? =o

Definitely, but that might be because I just don't find Kud's arc/route that good, even though she's awesome. I mentioned LB cause the 2 of them started airing at the same time, share some genres and the studio.

I don't think it was actually the wrong girl though. As a couple, Sorata and Shiina suit each other a lot more than Sorata and Nanami. Imo of course, but I'm not gonna say Nanami isn't the best girl.

Sorata and Nanami continuously push each other to do better. They're alike in so many more ways than Sorata and Shiina.

Not to mention that if not for Nanami's own indecisiveness, she would have had him ages ago >.>

Sorata and Nanami continuously push each other to do better. They're alike in so many more ways than Sorata and Shiina.

Not to mention that if not for Nanami's own indecisiveness, she would have had him ages ago >.>

I didn't say they were alike, I said I felt they suited each other more. Having slightly more... or a lot more differences can quite often do wonders in how good some characters can work with each other. That may not be your opinion, but it definitely seems to work for me.

But it doesn't seem like Nanami wouldn't have worked, if not for her own indecisiveness. >.>

idk why you guys are arguing. Best love story of the series

2zxtdky.jpg

On to the series. The plot and message are really relatable for students, but Sorata's first depression spell when he didn't make the cut was awkward imo. It was his first attempt at making a game, so having high hopes just seemed really unrealistic. Also, blaming others for his inability to calmly make the presentation was....weird.

I may have missed something, but it just came across to me as "why should I even support the protag anymore?". That feeling never really left throughout the series. Like, I rooted for everyone other than Sorata because the show made me care.

idk why you guys are arguing. Best love story of the series

2zxtdky.jpg

Well yeah, that I can agree on because Doragon is definitely my favorite character. Well, I agree on the whole post really, but Sorata got a tiny bit better around the end, imo.

Definitely, but that might be because I just don't find Kud's arc/route that good, even though she's awesome. I mentioned LB cause the 2 of them started airing at the same time, share some genres and the studio.

I'll try watching it. =o :D

Oh, Nags, you have a PM.

Archived