Summer 2013 Anime

Nicο

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No love for the new Genshiken season, eh? Probably my most anticipated anime right now.

I didn't really mention it since I want to at least watch the second season first, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

I didn't really mention it since I want to at least watch the second season first, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Yeah, it's probably better to finish the second season, at least. While this new Niidaime adaption doesn't start from where the second season left off(The second season left off and didn't reach when the actual manga ended, while Niidaime is an adaption of the reboot of the manga, so there's quite a gap between the two), the second season introduces a new character who is pretty essential to this sequel. 

Either way, you could just read the manga and not miss anything at all.

• 3 weeks later...

I had to watch it when the subs came out...

It looks like Kingdom is the first summer anime again, while most don't start until July.

It's all really good, and I happened to not have a problem with the art at all this time around. If they're still using CG for the characters, it's a lot less noticeable, and not nearly bad like the first episode of season 1 was.

Archived