Summer 2013 Anime

Nicο

So I has a question.

Would anyone be willing to make a list of all the anime premiering during the summer as original anime and not adaptions of manga or other forms of media?

That's frankly the only anime I want to start watching.

-Fantasia Dolls (It is original but there is a manga that's going to be based on it, unlike what AniChart thing says)

-Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo

-Milky Holmes

Frankly, I think you'd be more interested in others, but I do see why you'd only want to watch originals.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly, I think you'd be more interested in others, but I do see why you'd only want to watch originals.

I'd prefer to watch something that was made for animation.

Anything else would be better suited to read in its original form.

Brotherhood of metal alchemist is same as manga, no? Unless some changes still made?

Eh, this is one of those rare cases for me where the animation doesn't really get me either way, but I was pretty captivated by the manga.

DXD also confirmed for July: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-29/high-school-dxd-new-anime-season-slated-for-july

Actually, quite a lot that wasn't there is now on Anichart, but of course not that yet.

I've got a short anime in Recorder to Randoseru Mi♪ now. The overuse of one joke is kind of a problem, though, and a couple that have already been announced will also probably be short, unfortunately. At least this was short for it's other seasons so there's no way it could be regular length.

EDIT: Blood Lad is a comedy? I'm in.

I am not looking forward to Teekyuu season 2 though. For me it was downright boring.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's better than yet another "pretty girls do stuff" show. I don't get why people could be uncomfortable watching a show about guys who swim but they're okay with loli bottoms. The trailer actually had more of an emphasis on who the guys are and showing them with full school uniforms, so it's not like them swimming is going to be all the show is about.

Well, it's better than yet another "pretty girls do stuff" show. I don't get why people could be uncomfortable watching a show about guys who swim but they're okay with loli bottoms. The trailer actually had more of an emphasis on who the guys are and showing them with full school uniforms, so it's not like them swimming is going to be all the show is about.

That's kinda obvious though, tbh. Stupid, but obvious. I see nothing wrong with it myself, but I may as well see the reactions (of the actual thing, because of the current reactions, I'm just gonna see read about what it's actually like) first while I have enough to watch. But at least it is something different, especially for Kyoani.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived