A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun

• 3 weeks later...

I think this definitely will be my favorite of the season after all.

The first episode (of Railgun S), was so much more exciting than anything else I'll have the time for. Back in all it's glory, and before this thread died too, so I'll let people know it's out by posting in here. =D

Watched the first couple episodes of Railgun. Lost interest a little into the third.

I can't say that means anything tbh. Any and all of the posts I've seen you make in more recent anime threads have at least ended in you losing interest. I could suggest JoJo's Bizarre Adventure if you haven't already tried, being a recent anime adapted from a really old manga. Very good, and from what I heard very well adapted.

Railgun S is also introducing Mugino Shizuri to the Railgun anime series. that is one of my most wanted fights of the series.

Hmmmm... Well, I'm not gonna spoil myself for one of my favorite anime, so I'll just see what happens when it happens. 

I've gotta wonder how this is the one thing recently that's filled me up with this much excitement. Oh, and if Kuroko wanted a faster way, she should have just teleported them.

I liked Index a lot more than Railgun, but I still liked both. Even in my figure of Mikoto, she has those shorts, rather than loli pantsu. Besides the loli thing, of course. I want a third season of Index. The Accelerator versus Touma fight was probably in my top ten or five fights in any anime I've seen. That first punch felt [b]SO[/b] good.

When I heard they was dubbing both index and railgun I did have mixed emotions about it, since the to aru's are one of the few animes that I cared to watch in a subtitled form.

Having now watched both in dubbed form I feel at ease that they got decent voice actors and did the show justice!

<3 ACCELERATOR.

Yeah, it is decent. Though I'll get to the Railgun dub at some other point in time so I can only speak for Index.

What's with the girl with the pigtails?

Dude.

B)

It's called being awesome.

My only problem with the dubbed version is last order!

Right, really wish she would have sounded at least a little younger. My only other problem with the dub is that, as crazy as it sounds, I have not heard a girl be called sissy before. Only guys. There had to have been a better way of translating "Onee-sama".

Right, really wish she would have sounded at least a little younger. My only other problem with the dub is that, as crazy as it sounds, I have not heard a girl be called sissy before. Only guys. There had to have been a better way of translating "Onee-sama".

Last Order is the kind of person that sounds absolutely weird without that really young innocent voice. xD

And onee-sama just sounds so much better than 'sissy'. xP

I can see the logic behind them using the same voice actor for misaka and the sisters!

But at the same time, I still think it shouldn't have been done. I mean, you said it yourself, your only problem with the dub version is Last Order. It's the same as any of the other Misakas. It isn't that the voice is bad for certain characters, just that it's definitely not the right one for Last Order.

Well that's really what I meant, but it still seems like it would be a problem for you (unless you don't care about the opposite problem). What if she did get a younger voice, but the voice sounded too young for the other ones? It's not so bad since they're just middle school aged, but it's still kind of something that sounds like it should still be a problem for you, if what you just said is really you're problem.

That's my main problem too though, but Index is also in the same boat, with what you've said. I almost agree, but it's better than the one that voiced Last Order voicing Last Order.

Archived