Yu-gi-oh! on Nicktoons

Watching it right now as well. Did you just watch the episode with that creepy guy and the castle of illusions?

I miss the days where I could destroy everything with Catapult Turtle...

I don't like that they are just skipping right to ZeXal...which I just hate beyond belief...

I know a lot of people didn't like GX, but it was one of my favorites and I want to see on TV again.

Watching it right now as well. Did you just watch the episode with that creepy guy and the castle of illusions?

I miss the days where I could destroy everything with Catapult Turtle...

I don't like that they are just skipping right to ZeXal...which I just hate beyond belief...

I know a lot of people didn't like GX, but it was one of my favorites and I want to see on TV again.

Yeah that's the one I was watching... now Joey v. Kaiba :P

But yeah I agree, Skipping to Zexal is dumb... I was hoping to see The battle City tourney lol

Yeah that's the one I was watching... now Joey v. Kaiba :P

But yeah I agree, Skipping to Zexal is dumb... I was hoping to see The battle City tourney lol

Or the Legendary Dragons? Capsule Monsters? There is so much more potential than Yuma and his annoying cohorts.

There appears to be a misunderstanding. Nicktoons will continue to show classic Yu-gi-oh. Zexal will be seen at 9 p.m. starting April 12th.

I can't blame you though. I miss the days when Witch of the Black Forest was legal and you can play any level monster you want.

Shame Barox and Dark Chimera only exists in the games.

By season you mean series.

Even though I watched the dub until DM episode 183, I doubt I'll be indulging in it again. Especial after 4kids stupidly used the phrase 'ultimate shadow game' in the movie, when Millennium World was supposed to be the ultimate shadow game.

That and I'm no longer a dubbie.

By season you mean series.

Even though I watched the dub until DM episode 183, I doubt I'll be indulging in it again. Especial after 4kids stupidly used the phrase 'ultimate shadow game' in the movie, when Millennium World was supposed to be the ultimate shadow game.

That and I'm no longer a dubbie.

I agree with Yin, the sub just sounds better... I don't know what it is but I just can't watch dubs anymore. 

Anyway on topic, I think its at least nice, I might pop in every now and then, but I really don't watch TV all that much anyhow. 

If it's on nicktoons it's already editted to heck anyhow, since it should be the 4Kids dub their playing, so swearing and guns have been removed. Oh yea and blood that's a no no too. To be honest GX was aimed more for a dub market whereas 5Ds wasn't so much with the crashing and all that jazz.

I doubt Funamination ever got very far in there dub.

Archived