Pokemon X and Y - Assumptions and Guesses

Yes it'll be Ash and Pikachu

Chespin may be made marketable by evolving once if my evolution guesses are correct

Froakie will be there and probably not evolve

Fennekin will and probably not evolve if my evolution guesses are right

Female travelling companion will have Sylveon (Sort of making something from what we have)

Cilan MIGHT leave. Brock could be a doctor by then. Time is freakishly wrong in Pokemon, so it could happen...

Cilan SHOULD leave, he has nothing on Brock and he'll probs go back to the Striaton Gym after the Unova season.

Fennekin will and probably not evolve if my evolution guesses are right

I have to disagree with this. ALL of Ash's Fire-type Starters have evolved at least once.

Female travelling companion will have Sylveon (Sort of making something from what we have)

I don't really see the female companion having Sylveon tbqh.

If they decide that they should have what has already happened regarding female traveling companion a pattern then Iris will stay for another gen just like Misty because they aren't the player characters from the games, but gym leaders.

My guess is that that won't really happen though, and I would rather see the gen 6 female player travel with Ash but idk.

I'm hoping Ash becomes 12-13, but he probably won't.

I'm not hoping for something I know won't happen, but that would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't find her annoying but I don't really care for her anyway. They should just use the player character and do so from now on, I think we should all agree on that. Well I kind of like Iris in the games, but that is only because she is far less frequent and doesn't say that kid thing like in the dub.

I don't find her annoying but I don't really care for her anyway. They should just use the player character and do so from now on, I think we should all agree on that. Well I kind of like Iris in the games, but that is only because she is far less frequent and doesn't say that kid thing like in the dub.

It's in jap as well.

ちょうど子供のように

Chōdo kodomo no yō ni

It's in jap as well.

ちょうど子供のように

Chōdo kodomo no yō ni

I don't really watch it in Jap since I've watched so much already, there is no way I would want to.

I tend to take people who watched in Jap's word for it, and from that I was made to think it was dub added.

Either way works!

I would feel better if Ho-oh did it!, I mean a legendary pokemon bash your head in and you live!, compared to a common sparrow that bash your head in then all the jokes people would make at your expense!

It makes more sense to me that Spearows bashed him on the head than Ho-oh doing it tbqh.

It makes more sense to me that Spearows bashed him on the head than Ho-oh doing it tbqh.

Ho-oh drops a giant . . . (after a burrito) OR, the shininess of his feathers (like certain T.V. shows and or video games) cause a seizure then Ash falls into a coma afterwards ikd O.K.?

Yeah you are right, but still embarrassing!

Ho-oh drops a giant . . . (after a burrito) OR, the shininess of his feathers (like certain T.V. shows and or video games) cause a seizure then Ash falls into a coma afterwards ikd O.K.?

Yeah you are right, but still embarrassing!

Still, the coma theory would explain why Ash is still 10 years old

Archived