Highschool DxD

WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO GET A SEASON 2!

I have read all of the Light Novels, read the Manga so far, and I have seen Season 1 and it's OVA's. I am practically breathing this anime. They announced the second Season on Episode 3 but already I am dying from impatience.

Why... Why must I toil for so long... For one... Season... 2...

Let's talk about season 1 in the meantime.

I can't even focus on anything other than season 2... DX

Honestly I liked Season I. The main problem I had was with the fact they took some stories from Volume 8 of the light novels and put them into Season 1 which I find sort of ridiculous. And Asia never should have found her familiar in Season 1 either which is also ridiculous. I liked it regardless.

I know a 2nd season was green-lit some time ago, but I thought it would have been in the Fall line-up. 

Oh well, this anime was stupid fun for me and I'll watch the 2nd season too...just not in public.

And maybe when my roommate's out.

Seriously, someone almost caught me watching that OVA with the unexpected noodle hentai, too close...

I know a 2nd season was green-lit some time ago, but I thought it would have been in the Fall line-up. 

Oh well, this anime was stupid fun for me and I'll watch the 2nd season too...just not in public.

And maybe when my roommate's out.

Seriously, someone almost caught me watching that OVA with the unexpected noodle hentai, too close...

XD

In all honesty, I never liked Light novels 1 and 2 (Which season 1 is based on) It was missing the main characters that would appear later and the harem never got off the ground. And Raiser is a terrible villain imho.

Anyways I encourage anyone who liked Highschool DxD to read the Light Novels, anyone who likes Stupid Fun will have a blast here XD

Light Novel is here... http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=High_School_DxD

• 2 weeks later...

"Funimation announced in January that they had licensed High School DxD, and they will definitely be dubbing it. They haven't set a release date for it yet, but since they only just recently acquired it, it will likely be a year or more before they actually release the dub."

I F*CKING CALLED IT! DID I NOT JUST SAY THIS!?

I am a psychic...

Swearing VS Nipple Cannons

Begin debate!

Swearing and sexual content are on entirely different levels of what is considered "objectionable". Which reminds me, I still need to watch Panty and Stocking...

Anyway, Funimation still dubs pretty much everything they pick up, though there can often be a long turnaround. They've dubbed ecchi in the past. I mean, they dubbed...*skim skim*...Ikki Tousen, Daughters of Mnemosyne, Master of Martial Hearts...you get the picture. Wow, I want to puke already.

It's kind of funny that I saw this topic and HoldenReviews'...review...of DxD the same day. Otherwise I wouldn't have touched this topic.

Archived