Spring 2013

Aku No Hana and Shingeki No Kyojin seem the best for me.

Especially the latter. Here, look at this.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKzmOh4SuBc[/youtube]
Same director as Death Note and Highschool of the Dead.
Same writer as Shana and Jojo.
Animation done by company which also did episodes of Evangelion, Future Diary, Another, "Tales of..." Video Game Series, etc.

They're betting lots on it, and I feel it's gonna be hell amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Summer thread made me want to list for convenience.

Devil Survivor 2
Ore no Imouto
Date A Live
Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
Railgun
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (maybe)
Photo Kano (maybe)
Suisei no Gargantia
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Shingeki no Kyojin

First time in a while I've had a list longer than 4. :/

Also adding these as maybes:

Red Data Girl

Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

Devil Survivor 2

Along with Photo Kano, I'm only actually going to try them if I hear good things about them after a few episodes. As far as around here goes, I'm thinking I'll hear more good things about Devil Survivor 2 than the rest.

I was gonna skip this season to catch up on other titles and my school work, but a few titles here have caught my eye. But the list is very subjective depending on general first impressions within the 1st 2 weeks, so who knows what'll happen.

Yahari

Majestic Prince

Red Data Girl

Devil Survivor 2

Suisei no Gargantia

Hataraku

I just realized that Arata Kangatari is from the creator Fushigi Yuugi. Yeah, I'm dropping that, especially since it's so difficult for me to get around to watching much anime.

You don't drop things you haven't actually seen. Maybe from your pre-impressions list, but just make sure you don't add it when/if you tell anyone what you actually dropped.

Probably what you mean, but idk, just making sure.

EDIT: That's not the name of the creator. Did you mean to say the creator of Fushigi Yuugi? I somehow want to make sure of an even less needed thing.

Yeah, Arata is my first exposure to her, and I don't find anything wrong with it's manga, but I know that's not the same with others, and from what I've heard, I'm not feeling up for checking out her previous works, even if I like this. Even I'm worried about the anime, but that's for other reasons.

As far as I know, these are the only original anime airing in spring that haven't already aired yet (just posting it for in case):

- Ketsuekigata-kun! (what the...)

- Kakumeiki Valvrave

- Suisei no Gargantia

- Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live (though that's a sequel)

Anyone know when Suisei will get an available Eng sub? mesa lookin', but mesa not findin' nothin'

Just wait 'till it actually starts airing April 7th. It's just been pre-aired so far, so you might find something, but since you haven't yet, you may as well just wait.

Just wait 'till it actually starts airing April 7th. It's just been pre-aired so far, so you might find something, but since you haven't yet, you may as well just wait.

Ah, I thought it already did with all that stuff floatin' 'round 'bout it.

The Summer thread made me want to list for convenience.

Devil Survivor 2
Ore no Imouto
Date A Live
Ginga Kikoutai: Majestic Prince
Railgun
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (maybe)
Photo Kano (maybe)
Suisei no Gargantia
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Shingeki no Kyojin
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

First time in a while I've had a list longer than 4. :/

So far, I'm dropping Photo Kano and picking up Yahari Ore. Photo Kano just doesn't feel like something I'd enjoy. Date A Live is something I'll give a couple more episodes, but right now its meh. Devil Survivor and Majestic Prince are keepers because protags are awesome.

Because of those computer problems, until I get caught up, I'm planning on going mostly just for Railgun S, Arata, and Suisei. None of the things I need to catch up on have much more episodes, so I'd rather just finish them, if that's okay with my brother.

Archived