Spring 2013

Preliminary chart is [url=http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/01/12/preliminary-spring-2013-anime-chart]here[/url].

I haven't decided what exactly I'll end up watching, so here are my first picks:

Devil Survivor 2
Namiuchigawa
Kakumeiki Valvrave
Suisei no Galgantia
Arata Kangatari
Karneval
Ginga Gikotai: Majestice Prince
Shingeki no Kyojin

It's been a while since I had that many picks. Let's see if there's more when the full list is out and if I'll end up dropping some of my choices.

So far:
Suisei no Galgantia
Hayate
Yahari
Arata Kangatari
Date a Live
Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko
Maybe Photo Kano

I know I'm fooling myself, but I'm most excited for Date a Live. I found the manga pretty funny. I've also been reading Arata, so I hope the anime doesn't compress this one too much.

Devil Survivor, Suisei no Galgantia, and Attack on Titan, definitely. And I'm hopeful about Kakumeiki Valvrave, Aku no Hana, Karneval, and Ginga Kikotai: Majestic Prince. Oh, and if Space Battleship Yamato 2199 is like a remake or whatever of the original Space Battleship Yamato, I ought to watch that, since I haven't seen the original.

And...Oreimo...I guess? I still need (well, maybe "need" is too strong a word) to finish the first season.

[color=#0000CD]Let's see here.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Oh hell yes. Devil Survivor 2. I'm in. Wondering when the P3 anime will come out though. Okay...Namiuchigawa...not a fan of mer-wait, drinking problem? Okay, probably going to check this out. Probably Kakumei because dem mechas. Same goes for Susei and Ginga though. Yahari I might want to check out for no real discernible reason then get bored of fairly quickly. Date A Live sounds funny. Shingeki sounds really cool. [/color]

[color=#0000CD]Oh sweet, Chuunibyou OVA. Oh, and Mirai Nikki.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

Where do all you people get news for these things coming out o.o like seriously I wanna know. The only thing I can think of coming out this Spring is the new season of the Bakuman anime XD. It's good but, that's one freaking anime and you people are talking six or seven haha.

Where do all you people get news for these things coming out o.o like seriously I wanna know. The only thing I can think of coming out this Spring is the new season of the Bakuman anime XD. It's good but, that's one freaking anime and you people are talking six or seven haha.

I remember the Bakuman anime starting in Fall and will finish airing this season, since I thought it would only be 20-something eps. 

But I look at Anime News Network (where I got the link in my last post) and My Anime List often enough, if that answers your question.

Another place to get the information is TVTropes. Like so. Sometimes I find the descriptions there are a little too laconic, and absolutely everything sounds dumb.

List of anime I tell myself I'm going to watch but chances are I won't get to most if not all of them:

Devil Survivor 2

Kakumeiki Valvrave

Ore no Imouto

Yahari

Karneval

Date A Live... maybe? idk...

Shingeki no Kyojin looks cool.

Probably the one with Hentai in its name

Hataraku

Movies that I'll actually get to probably:

Pokemon

Code Geass