Dragon Ball Z Cards

Turtlegary

A Set Of Dragon Ball Z Cards I Made. I Tried To Make Them As Close To The Actual Character Effect-Wise, And I Tried To Make Them As Realistic As Possible When Comparing Them To Actual Cards.
I Will Be Updating With New Cards.
*For Some Of Them I Had A Bit Of Trouble Thinking Of Good Effects, So Please Post Any Suggestions For Better Effects*
*Note* The Set Numbers Are For The Order I Made Them, Not The Order Of Importance.
*Note* The "AKIRA TORIYAMA" And "1984" At The Bottom Of The Cards Are For The Original Author Of "Dragon Ball" And The Year It Was First Published In Japan.
Sorry About The Small Pictures, I Had Some Trouble Uploading Them.

[spoiler=1 To 10][attachment=36033:001Kid Gohan.jpg][attachment=36034:002Teen Gohan.jpg][attachment=36035:003Goten.jpg]8369405684_70060c4c30_m.jpg8369412062_1e50d74083_m.jpg8368346569_2e24e1ef3a_m.jpg8368347571_62c6cfb97d_m.jpg8369412800_c7a12b5cc8_m.jpg8369412716_fdc93f88ac_m.jpg
Kid Trunks: ATK/DEF: 1500/1200 Effect: This Card Is Treated As "Half Saiyan". While You Control A Face-Up "Goten", This Card Gains 500 ATK.
Future Trunks: ATK/DEF: 1600/1400 Effect: This Card Is Treated As "Half-Saiyan". You Can Discard A "Time Machine" Or "Trunks' Time Machine" To Special Summon This Card From Your Graveyard.
Super Saiyan Future Trunks: ATK/DEF: 2400/1800 Effect: This Card Cannot Be Normal Summoned Or Set, This Card Can Only Be Special Summoned From Your Hand By Tributing A Face-Up "Future Trunks" You Control. This Card Is Treated As "Half Saiyan".
Super Saiyan Goten: ATK/DEF: 2000/1500 Effect: This Card Cannot Be Normal Summoned Or Set. This Card Cannot Be Special Summoned Except By Tributing A Face-Up "Goten" You Control. While You Control A Face-Up "Super Saiyan Kid Trunks", This Card Gains 500 ATK.
Super Saiyan Kid Trunks: ATK/DEF: 2000/1500 Effect: This Card Cannot Be Normal Summoned Or Set. This Card Cannot Be Special Summoned Except By Tributing A Face-Up "Kid Trunks" You Control. While You Control A Face-Up "Super Saiyan Goten", This Card Gains 500 ATK.
Polymerization: Same As The Actual Card.

7cz4H1R.jpg [/spoiler]

[spoiler=11 to 20]kRJL5Z0.jpggnsJove.jpgdvjp4tm.jpg

SS3 Gotenks Effect:" Super Saiyan Goten" + "Super Saiyan Kid Trunks"
This card is treated as "Saiyan". This card can only be special summoned from the extra deck.
You can also special summon this card from your extra deck by Sending your hand to the graveyard (Min.1) and tributing a face-up "Super Saiyan Gotenks" you control.
Once per turn, you can draw one card and target a face-up card of the same type (Monster/Spell/Trap), and destroy it.

llpkFVr.jpgwRX5nGA.jpgKOyI3fO.jpg Uer9fbp.jpgezRrAbN.jpg mX3cIp6.jpgKKoQ9tm.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=21 to 30]WTTZ8UC.jpg1qBk7Uf.jpg0487IbG.jpgb2RodVn.jpg3rXaaXV.jpg92xhVHL.jpg1Ql8i8g.jpgpV8D7qk.jpgtKk35Qm.jpgBbgaKRj.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=31 to 40]pwA4j9p.jpg8NNPpKu.jpgUCDcD5D.jpgfItLHf4.jpgQJEnVyX.jpgPcypqLD.jpgfr9PF1w.jpgJvjf7Me.jpgBMxu7jk.jpgojTa26W.jpg[/spoiler]

If you're trying to compare to to actual Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, then you'll need to fix your OCG. Your text is full of errors, but can easily be fixed with work. Take a look around or use Google to learn more on OCG. Another tip, lots of members frown upon screenshots most of the time. I recommend using DeviantArt to find pictures first. Also, if you're looking to make some holos, try using GIMP. If you want that a look at my gallery so far for a few tips. Here it is ---> http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/231560-dragonball-the-eternal-journey-best-dragonball-gallery-on-ycm-ever-updated-112312-174/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

maybe you should call polymerization "fusion dance" or something like that

not to mention you left out all the main charecters, wheres goku? what about vegeta? and whats with the half saiyans? and really in my opinion if you make a set you should at least make enough for a deck's worth.

• 1 month later...

maybe you should call polymerization "fusion dance" or something like that

not to mention you left out all the main charecters, wheres goku? what about vegeta? and whats with the half saiyans? and really in my opinion if you make a set you should at least make enough for a deck's worth.

For The name, i thought it would be funny to make it an alternate art of the real card.

Also, i will soon be updating with more cards such as goku, vegeta and the others, there are over 100 total that i have made, i just haven't uploaded them yet. (also, there's a fun saibamen set, which you could easily make a deck around.)

• 1 month later...

Archived