Mushi-Shi

[img]http://www.thechaostheatre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/key_art_mushi_shi.jpg[/img]

Honestly one of the best Anime/Manga's around. It's philosophical undertones and simple characterization are one of the best features of the series. And the fact it only employs one mane character is interesting and mysterious. It's mythology is very simple but also deep.

Another thing I like about the anime is it's cross between happy endings and sad endings. I also love it's use of cameo's from some notable voice actors. Like Vic Mignogna, Ed Blaylock, or Christopher Sabat. I also love the voice acting of the mane character who is played by Travis Willingham, who played Roy Mustang in FMA.

I also love the diversity of characters, with only one character who is prevalent and the rest differing per story. I love the theme song which, although looks like it has nothing to do with the series, is pretty beautiful.

I don't mind it
I've only watched about 2 or 3 episodes
It's a good series, but it is boring if you don't wanna watch something that involves more of a story line to it
The mythology from this series itself is really interesting and unique

[spoiler=Some revealing things here]What I find interesting about the first 3 episodes is that in those first three he gives off the "I know what I am doing" attitude throughout the episodes. It is almost as if he is an extremely experienced Mushi Master. However, episode 4 and on makes him look more human and the feeling of uncertainty shrouds him. He doesn't give off that feeling of certainty until the last episode. This anime has so much symbolism and patterns and cameo's I might have to watch them again just to find them all.

I also like the episodes with the ambiguous endings. Some of them make you wonder whether it was good or bad that things ended that way.

One of the patterns I have noticed in the series is that sometimes the stories go in a format.
Good Ending
Bad Ending
Ambiguous Ending

or

Good Ending
Bad Ending
Bad Ending[/spoiler]

Archived