The Christmas Episode

These episodes come up now and again.
Being a holiday about love in Japan means that Christmas mostly appears in romance/harem anime.

So what are some of your favourite Christmas episodes?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bkwZoVt9lQ[/media]

My favourite would be from Toradora! because of the major events that happen and and the many tears i shed.

Also including The Drum Island Arc in One Piece because it's basically a trip into a Winter Wonderland with [s]Rudolph the Red-[/s] Chopper the Blue-nosed Reindeer.

I really like the Christmas Special for the Wonderful Version of Di Gi Charat. After all, it introduced Rik, Ky, and Coo (in fact, the first picture in my signature is taken from it). Although the special itself isn't very Christmasy at all. Episode 16 of Di Gi Charat was also quite hilarious, since Dejiko tried to literally [i]kill [/i]Rabi~en~Rose. The Christmas specials for Panyo Panyo and Nyo are also good. Especially since in the second to last episode of Panyo Panyo, Deji Devil turned into a giant pink and white panda. Then there's Winter Garden.

Anyway, aside from Di Gi Charat, I really can't think of animes I watch that ever really [i]had [/i]a Christmas special.

Archived