Hagure Yuusha No Estetica.

This anime follow the story of Akatsuki Ousawa, a citizen of the human world that went to a parallel world of Alazzard and turned into the great hero by defeating the Demon King, however the story follows after the battle takes place and he is returning to Earth to fulfill a promise, getting known as a Rouge Hero around Alazzard, he secretly takes with him back to Earth a girl named Myu, the daughter of the Demon King, Akatsuki and Myu are sent to a special school to people that have came back from parallel worlds, being an easygoing character Akatsuki end up in quite some problems in school and to cover up Myu's true identity, Akatsuki acts as if she is his long lost small sister Myu Ousawa.

The first season has ended a while ago, was in my oppinion one of the best animes I saw lately, I am really wishing for a second season and some rumors say that it will happen.

Please discuss your impressions on it's awesome comical ecchi relating it's plot, characters and everything else.

This was one of my least favorite anime of the year. Though I'll be completing all of them, and I can say I liked all of them except maybe Teekyuu. >.>

I was truly bored during the first few episodes so I'm glad the last episode was the best. I'm thinking that just maybe, a second season could actually be better.

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1355492091' post='6092878']
This was one of my least favorite anime of the year. Though I'll be completing all of them, and I can say I liked all of them except maybe Teekyuu. >.>

I was truly bored during the first few episodes so I'm glad the last episode was the best. I'm thinking that just maybe, a second season could actually be better.
[/quote]
Well everyone has their oppinion, I won't go raging just cause you didn't liked it as much as I did. But as far as I got knowing the second season wouldn't just be about Alazzard's crisis, it would take on some other things including Babel's Secret, if that happens, I will watch it.

Eh
I'll watch the 2nd season if it ever comes, but it's not too great.
See, the entire show is about Ousawa Akatsuki being awesome.
And Ousawa Akatsuki's as big a Gary Stu as Takuto of the Radiance.
If you like Ousawa and don't mind Stus, then this anime should be a decent watch. But if you hate that stuff, then this'll be a big turn-off.

Aside from that, the magic and fights were pretty cool. I just hope we see more of that and more from other characters as opposed to wasting an entire episode on buying a girl a bra >_>

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1355641776' post='6094738']
Eh
I'll watch the 2nd season if it ever comes, but it's not too great.
See, the entire show is about Ousawa Akatsuki being awesome.
And Ousawa Akatsuki's as big a Gary Stu as Takuto of the Radiance.
If you like Ousawa and don't mind Stus, then this anime should be a decent watch. But if you hate that stuff, then this'll be a big turn-off.[/quote]
Well I don't know who the hell are Gary Stu or what is Takuto of the Radiance but I really liked Akatsuki's character's personality design, and since he is already known as he hero, we might get knowing of why he deserves that tittle.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1355641776' post='6094738']
Aside from that, the magic and fights were pretty cool. I just hope we see more of that and more from other characters as opposed to wasting an entire episode on buying a girl a bra >_>
[/quote]
Episodes like that one are normaly made to or brake a great tension on the anime's plot or to fill in on a season's size, cause they normaly buy or order a ceirtan number of episodes and sometimes the plot doesn't fit it all, so normaly an episode like that is used to fill in the gap, and those episodes are normaly made from minnor things from the manga, which commonly have way more tension brakes than animes.

A Gary Stu is a character that's essentially perfect with no inherent flaws.
For Ousawa, he never lost a battle, was constantly able to get away with his perverted antics, have every other "significant" character react/revolve around him, he's well-adored and attractive, and he's the strongest one who everyone else relies on.
Takuto is the main character of [i]Star Driver [/i]who exhibits similar traits.

And sure, but doing it on shopping for a bra?
Seriously?
Something that would've developed their characters more or something of that nature would have been more welcome.

Archived