Favorite Voice Actors/Actresses?

Shradow

I like a lot of the Funi usuals: Tatum, Palencia, Sabat, Sinterniklaas, Sonny Strait, etc.

Then there's masters Freeman and Blum.

But Brian Massey is definitely a fav for his role as Ladd Russo alone
[spoiler='exhibits A & B']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6-i5E_xns[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6-i5E_xns[/media]
[/spoiler]

Crispin Freeman and Steve Blum are probably my favorite male voice actors. Alucard and Tom being my favorite roles voiced by them respectively.
And yeah, Colleen Clinkenbeard's probably my favorite female. To be honest, she's the only female VA I can pick out.

I'll have to say Hiroaki Hirata for seiyuu too. He makes the perfect Sanji and Nanba Mutta.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1354683987' post='6085744']
I gotta say Dan Green, despite the cliche. I respect the guy a ton and his voice is one of a kind.

Also whoever plays Uryuu/Ken from Bleach/Digimon respectively.
[/quote]
That would be Derek Stephen Prince. He was also Vexen/ Even in Kingdom Hearts.

For me: Favorite male: Dan Green, Jason Griffith, Johnny Yong Bosch, Ed Paul, Sinterniklass and Sam Riegel.
Favorite Female: Lisa Ortiz, Laura Bailey, Megan Hollingshead, Veronica Taylor, Stephanie Sheh, and Tara Sands.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1354670356' post='6085498']
It doesn't matter in Japan, because it's the same three voice actors-*shot*
[/quote]You seem to get shot a lot, should should get that taken care off.

OP: The narrartor from Bastion. I don't know his name, but I wish he would narrate my life.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1354707167' post='6085852']The narrartor from Bastion. I don't know his name, but I wish he would narrate my life.
[/quote]

Logan Cunningham. And while I don't think he's done any anime voice acting, I will say I consider him the only narrator better than Morgan Freeman.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1354731101' post='6086067']
Logan Cunningham. And while I don't think he's done any anime voice acting, I will say I consider him the only narrator better than Morgan Freeman.
[/quote]I didn't know it was in the anime section when I posted, and can't really delete it now :/ I don't have one who does anime voice work, because I don't watch anime, unless you wanna call Pokemon an anime.

[quote name='Mako109' timestamp='1354730439' post='6086050']
There is only one I know, let alone remember. And he's Johnny Yong Bosch.
[/quote]I was also going to put him but I'm not really sure about English male.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1354731305' post='6086070']
I didn't know it was in the anime section when I posted, and can't really delete it now :/ I don't have one who does anime voice work, because I don't watch anime, unless you wanna call Pokemon an anime.
[/quote]Yeah, you wanna call it an anime because it is an anime. I've only ever heard of the definition of anime being animation from Japan, or all animation, and Pokemon fits both of those.

[quote name='Nags~' timestamp='1354731507' post='6086071']
I was also going to put him but I'm not really sure about English male.

Yeah, you wanna call it an anime because it is an anime. I've only ever heard of the definition of anime being animation from Japan, or all animation, and Pokemon fits both of those.
[/quote]It's old style is far from what you would concider anime, the newer a little more because it's more flashy and looks more like modern anime (at least what I have seen, I havn't watched it).

OP: I guess if I had to go with anime I would go with Pokémon. Because I am from Denmark, I watch most anime/cartoons in danish, so I don't have anyone who I can call my childhood actor voice but for many Stuart Zagnit (Prof. Oak) is like childhood and he does a good job too.

[quote name='Zaziuma' timestamp='1354733097' post='6086079']
It's old style is far from what you would concider anime, the newer a little more because it's more flashy and looks more like modern anime (at least what I have seen, I havn't watched it).
[/quote]I don't really ever get why people would say that. Styles are style, but anime IS anime. Moreover, the old style may not be like modern anime, but it doesn't matter so much as if it does have a style similar to what other anime of it's time was. Moreover, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokemon#Anime_series

• 2 weeks later...

Got several voice actors I love:
Wakamoto Norio. Cell, Charles zi Britannia, Alexander Anderson, Deus Ex Machina...Hell amazing.
Tobita Nobuo. The Major, and though no one in America knows him, Maruo from Chibimaruko-chan. Also did Clovis from Code Geass.
Nakada Jyouji. Alucard. And Diethart from Code Geass, Bando from Elfen Lied, Giroro from Keroro, etc.

In other words, the actors from Hellsing and Code Geass are all badass. Well, not really coincidence they overlap given there's a limited number of famous voice actors, but.

Archived