Anime Suggestions?

Aix

Any anime suggestions? I wanna watch something that at least has 20+ episodes, because I find anything less is too short. Shounen anime and [i]maybe[/i] seinen anime only. I'm not a very picky watcher in terms of genre, I would rather not something completely romance based but anything else should be fine.

Shakugan doesn't seem to get very good reviews and I don't like that art. Sword Art Online, I've already watched/am still watching/waiting for episodes. Darker than Black seems cool enough I guess... I'll try it.

Any more, people?

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1354415984' post='6082857']
Katekyo Hitman Reborn

A anime that holds dear to my heart! After you finish the last anime episode, I recommend reading the manga to figure out what happens next.
[/quote]
Yeah, I've followed that series all the way through. Pretty good.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
It has a really great story line

FLCL
It's a shorter series but it's still worth the watch

Sgt. Frog
There's a lot of episodes but you don't need to watch them in order, it is extremely hilarious

Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Another hilarious anime, but if you don't like sexual jokes then you wont like it

Elfen Lied
It's 50/50 shot, some like it, others don't but I feel that it's worth at least trying

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1354423106' post='6082924']
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan
It has a really great story line[/quote]
Gah, can't believe I forgot Gurren Lagann.

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1354423106' post='6082924']
Elfen Lied
It's 50/50 shot, some like it, others don't but I feel that it's worth at least trying
[/quote]
Very much a 50/50 split. You should...probably not mention...[i]that[/i]...around me. What'd you say? It's the internet, so there's no way to know if I'm around?

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1354415506' post='6082850']
If you like SAO, then you might like BTOOOM! Similar concept, just more adult/graphic. However, it is currently on episode 9, but it is scheduled to have a total 26 episodes.
[/quote]

Eh? But MyAnimeList says it's only got 12 scheduled...unless a 2nd season got confirmed?

Anyways, Death Note?
Also throw in Toriko and Beelzebub.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1354428141' post='6082968']
It is on episode 22 or 23 right now Fusion. It will end right now with 25 I believe. They're covering the ALO arc.

Although, another season is highly possible.
[/quote]No, I thought it was only 12 episodes too, and ALO is part of SAO, not Btooom.

EDIT: I'd have suggested something, but I couldn't see if anyone was viewing so I didn't know if there would be ninjas. It would be easy to suggest, but I guess not right now. Not sure if I'll remember to though.

[quote name='GodWynn' timestamp='1354463675' post='6083240']
No, BTOOOM! is scheduled to have 26 or so when I read it.

And I was talking about SAO when I mentioned ALO >>
[/quote]

Yeah, I was saying does Btooom! have 26 scheduled, not SAO, haha.
But yeah, I've only seen 12 episodes for it wherever I looked :S

(And I'd recommend SAO for the OP when it's finished in 3 weeks)

Archived