JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Dio Brando. That is all.

I find there so many more interesting things than Dio. Yeah, I guess he's interesting but he makes me hate him. But yeah, people who do things like he does are in some ways good villains if they can make you hate them. but pffft, that is not all, Joseph is where it's at right now cause' he's airing in the anime atm and really funny.

Yeah you should definatly try the anime. NOW! lol no rush, but do watch it.

...am I the only person in the world that doesnt understand ZA WARUDO when Dio stops time?
I always hear DA WORDO!

That is Engrish right? If it's supposed to be "the world" then I think ZA WARUDO makes more sense, if it's supposed to be "the word" I think DA WORDO would make more sense then.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is Engrish right? If it's supposed to be "the world" then I think ZA WARUDO makes more sense, if it's supposed to be "the word" I think DA WORDO would make more sense then.

He is suposed to say "The World", but in japanese there aren't some of the phonetics for it, so it would be "Za/Ta Warudo", but I always understand him saying "DA WORDO".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

... Why did they advertise a SNES game at the end?

[spoiler=Snap man, those were tears.] Also, I had a hunch Joseph wouldn't die like his father, but then again, there wouldn't be a blood related JoJo to follow if he had. And that was definitely teasing Part 3, it's gonna happen.[/spoiler]

Archived