JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1356657127' post='6103812']
JoJo's is full of music references. Zepelli is a reference to Led Zepellin, Dire and Straits are a reference to the band Dire Straits, in part 4 they introduce stands named after bands or songs (Killer Queen, Echoes, Foo Fighters, Kiss, Purple Haze), Speedwagon is named after the band REO Speedwagon (his name is Roberdr Edward O. Speedwagon), Dio Brando is named after the late Black SAbbath frontman, Dio. There's probably a bunch more that I can't remember.
As for Stroheim looking like Speedwagon, I don't really see it.
I don't want to spoil anything, but you're gonna love what happens to Stroheim later on.
[/quote]
Man how did I forget about Dio? man now I let myself down. oh well, some of those I didn't knew and othes I just didn't rememebred, nice!

And... I have read the mangas, from the first to the last, I remember what happened to pretty much everyone, but Stroheim erned my respect with his fighting monologue later on(Please don't see this as nazi support, it's not nazi support!).

and one thing I wonder, will they make the Stardust Crusaders part? I mean there are already the OVAs, not that I don't want to see it all detailed and new and stuff, it's just that that thought crossed my head a few days ago.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1356730587' post='6104425']
From the looks of it, they might catch it up to the last completed part (Steel Ball run I believe) and then stop there until part 8 is done.
[/quote]I thought only 2 or 3 parts would have been possible within the 26 episodes. They could always do more, but they'd need to announce another season.

Oh. I wouldn't have known, I never read the manga.

Joseph, so funny.

[spoiler=And Speedwagon may be safe]but yeah. that Stroheim guy... actually, [spoiler=To go even further than is happening,]I accidentally saw he returns as a cyborg. O.o[/spoiler][/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, so... I dunno if everyone is following it still, oh well I would like to ask a little thing after a small out look on the last episode(14).
[spoiler='Episode 14']
Ceasar adn Jojo's food fight was just epicly funny, also, Speedwagoon is one thought guy, and also a great guy, thanks Speedwagoon Foundation.
Well the first look into ACDC, Wham and Cars.
Perfectly made into what they were in the manga, just amazing the attention they gave to details on making this series this time.
Also even Wham being less ranked than ACDC, I believe that he is still stronger than ACDC. But Cars is the strongest fo the 4 men in the pillar.
Oh well, now wait to episode 15 and the JOJO'S Crackers!
(I got all from epi1 to 14, if anyone wants I can give a link.)
[/spoiler]

About the question I mentioned, I have prepared a few months ago a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RP, if anyone has interest on it please PM me about it, it needs to be polished but the main things are covered up there.

[quote name='Lujan Solo' timestamp='1358314770' post='6122497']
...Giorno Giovanna, thus far the most effeminate JoJo. I mean I almost mistook him for a woman when I first saw him.
[/quote]
Same, and I am reading it all ove r again, last time I read it I think I read till about the start of Stone Ocean, then were I was reading it got shut down, so I am reading from the start again.

I'm already kind of reading something with quite a few chapters to catch up to, not nearly as much as JoJo, but still, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to it. Which is sad because I kind of want to see Part 4 now that it was mentioned in OreShura.

The beginning of that episode was hilarious again.

I think that it will depend on how long they will keep it going, I believe that during this season we are on now it will go till the end of Battle Tendency or to midway Stardust Crusaders(was that the nameof part 3? I can't recall), it's most likely planned to go ultill at least Stone Ocean. since how Solo pointed out, the first intro shows Jojos up to Stone Ocean. But we can always wait for OVAs for the bigger battles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived