Madolche Support: Madolche Friendship

Drewer

Hi guys, so after going to DN i've found myself in love with the Madolche Archetype, they are simply too adorable so, it is in this sweet and tasty card making mood, that i present you my attempt of Support for this archetype. =)

wfcg8.jpg

Lore: Activate this card only if you control a Fairy-Type ''Madolche'' monster. During the End Phase, banish this card from your Graveyard and Special Summon all Level 4 or lower ''Madolche'' monsters that were shuffled into your Deck this turn in face-up defense position.

• 3 months later...

Super late responce, possibly could be considered a necro, but eh...

That is so amazingly realistic. (*clap clap clap*)

You even have Madolche Marmalmaide (a look-alike at least)

could I get the image you used?

in any case~

all you need now is a Madolche "Jin" and it would pass as "canon"

ChibiJin2.png

This will get you cards that were returned by Chateau, Lesson, Queen Tiaramisu or the effect of a destroyed monster, and also cards that you Summoned from your hand with Madolchepalooza. Unless you return a whole bunch of monsters with Chateau it's hard to gain much off this effect and nigh-impossible to gain more than you would have from Ticket. Also, if you control Puddingcess, you usually control Mewfeuille too, which will limit the number of cards that can return. I guess you could use this as a target for Queen to start her effect, if you wanted.

Because this is a Normal Spell Card, it will not allow you to put a Queen combo together in the style of Miracle's Wake.

Archived