Time to Delete?

Who would you like to win the war?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who would you like to win the war?

• The Dark Army
    • The Earth Army
    • The Fire Army
    • The Light Army
    • The Water Army
    • The Wind Army
    • YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Dude, you've already posted this. I ain't voting or have already voted.......

Well, I think I figured out how to make this post last longer. And I don't want to triple post, quadruple post, or anything more, so plz reply to eliminate that.

All them other posts you see: Alien55234's Xenomorph Set, groundondjango's anime cards...etc. posted their cards in multiple replies. While I did not originally plan this, I think I will start doing this so my post(s) will last aq bit longer.

Plus, I can describe the card below and not get the world's largest posted post (first thingy at the top).

NEW CARD:

AWAR041DarkArmy-HellboundTrain.jpg

Dark Army: HELLBOUND TRAIN. This card I made in a whole set of six that increase the army of their own attribute. This is the first card that increases its own attribute in the sereis. Art by epilogue.net, author not available.

SCORE(S): DARK:14

EARTH: 4

FIRE: 9

LIGHT: 4

WATER: 4

WIND: 4

_______

This may be a stalemate, though. Everyday, I would like to post a new card--DARK on Monday, EARTH on Tuesday, FIRE on Wednesday, LIGHT on Thursday, WATER on Friday, WIND on Saturday, and the winning attribute on Sunday.

Regretibly, I think I'm going to have to delete this post again and start over because I don't want to double/triple/quadruple...ETC post anymore. It is getting rather tiresome and I wish to know what I am doing wrong. If anybody can tell me what I can do to make this post last a bit longer, please tell me...

NEW CARD:

AWAR030EarthArmy-WonderCorn.jpg

Earth Army: Wonder Corn: I think it might be a little overpowered in the scense that it has 2100 DEF. But, it does have 0 attack.

More cards are to come, but I think I may have to delete this...XD

Intriging idea, Faded. I'll try that sometime this spring break...

For now,

AWAR050WaterArmy-PhilosopherPenguin.jpg

Artwork by epilogue.net, no author available.

I had to create some card like this because I think it would be essential to have a healer for each army. He is the WATER version only, so keep your eyes out for the other five (I think most of them are posted...).

Archived