Nazo no Kanojo X

Ever had a hot girlfriend who was weird to everyone else? Talk to Akira Tsubaki, for he has a mysterious girlfriend by the name of Mikoto Urabe. And you would not believe how they hooked up: He actually... (There's a word for this but it eludes me at the moment.) Urabe's Drool. In the first episode he got sick cause he was derived from it until Urabe gave him another sample and they've been going out ever since.

But I have a bad feeling about episode 8. It might be the episode they break up.

Anyway, Urabe is the total package: She looks good in a bikini, especially when she's tanned, her bangs cover her eyes which adds to her appeal and she's super quick.

Discuss if you'd like. (MAN I WISH I HAD A GIRLFRIEND LIKE URABE!)

You mean they do?! NOOOOOOO!

Today's episode seems like a fantasy to most guys. This was featured in a hentai called Ojousama wa H ga Osuki The Animation, episode 2 i believe. Imagine if you will, you were sick and your girlfriend showed up to your house in your swimsuit. That is something that would never happen in real life, no matter how much you want it too.

• 4 weeks later...

bump: Not that anyone cares but, you ever had a moment in high school where you were in an abandoned classroom, blindfolded, and you were with your ex-girlfriend and your current girlfriend and they both got naked?

That's what happened to Tsubaki in episode 11.

• 5 months later...

Archived