Accel World

Jolta

Honestly, no one has poasted this yet.

OK, lemme copypasta from ANN
[color=#000000]In 2046, people can access a virtual network known as the Neurolinker via their cellphone terminals. A perpetual victim of bullying, middle school student Haruyuki spends his time absorbed in games in a corner of his local network. One day he is approached by the most famous girl in his school, Kuroyukihime (Black Snow Princess). She gives him a strange program called Brain Burst that has the power to "accelerate the world."[/color]

[color=#000000]On another topic, I do await SAO next season. Same author, twenty years prior to this. Of course, both stories are generally unrelated so we wait for June. [/color]

I've been too busy discussing this on TV Tropes to bother here.

In any case, I hate how the anime writers are taking shortcuts and cutting out important elaboration (like Snow Black's family sending a lawyer instead of a family member to the hospital) and creating logical failures in the past two episodes with how they chose to animate certain things.

Aside from that, I have nothing to say that I wish to repeat. Still my favourite show this season, though that's admittedly not difficult to achieve.

Broke from my preference of watching anime prior to 2000 and watched this. It was meh. I pretty much guessed the rest of the first when the guy whose had a bad day's life is changed by mysterious loli girl who tries to make the story sound deeper than it is.

This anime's one of the better shows this season.
The only real problem I've had so far was in episode 4.
[spoiler=You know, when]
Kuroyukihime admitted she loved Haru. Seemed out of nowhere and her feelings developed way too fast to me. I mean, she seems normal and level-headed for the most part, so I don't think unrealistic tendencies would be a part of her character.
Though there's always the possibility she lied and is intending to use him, which would make her a b*tch, but also more sense.[/spoiler]
But yeah, pretty solid so far. Haru may be a bit of a crybaby, but I still find myself liking his character. Since there's a manga, I'm assuming things can only get better from here.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1335892297' post='5930210']
This anime's one of the better shows this season.
The only real problem I've had so far was in episode 4.
[spoiler=You know, when]
Kuroyukihime admitted she loved Haru. Seemed out of nowhere and her feelings developed way too fast to me. I mean, she seems normal and level-headed for the most part, so I don't think unrealistic tendencies would be a part of her character.
Though there's always the possibility she lied and is intending to use him, which would make her a b*tch, but also more sense.[/spoiler]
But yeah, pretty solid so far. Haru may be a bit of a crybaby, but I still find myself liking his character. Since there's a manga, I'm assuming things can only get better from here.
[/quote]The manga adaption is pretty good, but obviously they should take more from the light novel it was based on. Though with what has happen in the manga so far, I'm inclined to think that the last sentence in your spoiler is far from true, but you never know.

I pretty much felt quite sorry Kuroyukihime. Even if she was a manipulative b****, she did a generic life-risking act. Not that common in anime, I'd say.
I'd like to see how Eppy 5 ends.
Haru's wits are utilized as a weapon, seeing he lacks any tangible weapons of choice. Feels new to me.

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1335896736' post='5930229']
I pretty much felt quite sorry Kuroyukihime. Even if she was a manipulative b****, she did a generic life-risking act. Not that common in anime, I'd say.
I'd like to see how Eppy 5 ends.
Haru's wits are utilized as a weapon, seeing he lacks any tangible weapons of choice. Feels new to me.
[/quote]Eppy 5 was awesome.
I agree.

I can't wait until whatever is after what episodes 6 will be about, but that will be earliest 2 more weeks. (It could take more than episode 6 to finish that, but I really don't think it needs more than that) The reason is so that the anime can pass the manga. :3 (But by then there would definitely be 1 more chapter)

Also, about the first post, I'm really waiting for SAO too.

To anyone who's curious, Volume 2 of the light novel is translated fully [url="http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Accel_World"]here[/url]: since the latter half of Volume 1 is still missing I don't know how it matches up, but go ahead and read anyways?

[spoiler=So... was this a slow episode?]I thought that they could get the points back within the episode, not that they would. But then again, it is kinda obvious that even the manga skips out on some things, which the anime probably adapted.[/spoiler]

Archived