Yu-Gi-Oh Favorites???

I'm new here, so I just want to know some of your guys' favorite things about Yu-Gi-Oh >.<

1. Favorite Series? (Classic/GX/5D's?Zexal)
2. Favorite Character?
3. Favorite Deck Type?
4. Favorite Duel?
5. Your Top 5 Duelists

Here is mine:

1. Classic Yugioh will always be the best!
2. Mai Valentine
3. Harpie Ladies
4. Mai Valentine vs Joey Wheeler; Waking the Dragons Dragons/ Fighting for a Friend Pt.4/5
5. 1) Mai Valentine
2) Yugi/Atem
3) Seto Kaiba
4) Joey Wheeler
5) Rafael

I'll entertain this. Although you missed a Series of YGO (As does everyone who watches just the dub....) and by far it trumps all other series.

1) Yu-Gi-Oh (Series 0). Manga version mainly, Kaiba was nothing short of mental.
2) [b]YGO/DM[/b]: Yami No Bakura, Bakura Ryou. [b]GX[/b]: Marufuji Sho, Marufuji Ryo, Tenjoin Fubuki. [b]5Ds:[/b] Rua/Lua
3) I don't duel, but I like the Roids, Deformers and Mangamanjoume's Dragons.
4) Duel is such an annoying word I'm gonna extend to includes Series 0's Yami No Games/Other: [b]Manga:[/b]: All of Death-T, [b]YGO[/b]: Monster World (Gang Vs Yami No Bakura and Zorc), [b]DM[/b]: Can't remember enough. [b]GX[/b]: Sho Vs Inotsume , Fubuki Vs Darkness. Manjoume Vs Ryo [b]5D's[/b]: Aporia Vs Jack, Rua and Ruka.
5) In no particular order: Jim Cook, Tenjoin Fubuki, Rua, Jack Atlus, and Marufuji Sho.

1. GX
2. Chazz, and the only thing that would make him even better is if he left a note on his defeated opponent saying "Chazz was here, [opponent] is a loser" with his autograph.
3. Currently Block Mash
4. DM: Joey vs. Vallon, GX: A tie between Chazz vs. Slade and Chazz vs. Aster, 5D'S: Team 5D's vs. Team Unicorn, Zexal: No idea
5. Chazz, Chazz, Chazz, Bastion, Axel

1)[b]DM[/b] I'd state a bunch of reasons as to why the others aren't as good, but I'll leave it at that for now.
2)[b]Judai[/b] is some sort of trolly idiot. I'd say he's my favorite, even though I didn't particularly liked GX.
3)Anything that is not stupidly underpowered or meta-worthy, but still fairly versatile to play with. I can't really think of one that I'd call "favorite" and that perfectly fits though.
4)[b]Kaiba vs Atem (Battle City semi finals).[/b] Ommiting the part of the antient Egyptian flashback of course.
5)[b]Yugi (not Atem), Kaito, Chazz, Judai, Jonouchi.[/b]

• 2 weeks later...

1. Classic
2. Kaiba
3. Just look at my avatar... SABERS!! :D
4. Yugi vs. Rafael
5. I stopped watching after the classic series, so I don't remember the names of most of the people afterwards. Sooo...
in no order
1) Kaiba
2) Yugi
3) Crow
4) Mai
5) That one dude who plays Cyber Dragon monsters

Why do I feel the need to punch everyone that used the japanese versions of EVERYONE'S name?

1) GX had some good times, but the original dubbed is the best.
2) Can't base this off of anything but the different abridged series so Jaden.
3) Disaster Dragon
4) When Chazz Inferno Tempested and beat 4 people in a few seconds... I like short duels.
5) No.

[quote name='HarpieOrichalcos' timestamp='1335557287' post='5926873']
I'm new here, so I just want to know some of your guys' favorite things about Yu-Gi-Oh >.<

1. Favorite Series? (Classic/GX/5D's?Zexal)
2. Favorite Character?
3. Favorite Deck Type?
4. Favorite Duel?
5. Your Top 5 Duelists
[/quote]

1. 5D's. DM started the series off and it was pretty cool. I only liked season 3 of GX. 5D's could have been done quite a bit better but a lot of it was still really epic, so that's why it gets my vote. Zexal from what I've watched so far (until like episode 43 or so) is all right but Yuma is too much of a moron, Kotori literally does nothing, and Cat-chan is so much better a character and duelist that I'd rather her to be the lead female spot.

2. From the original: tacky answer, but Yami Yugi. He showed the darker side of a hero, which is more than be said for non-Haou Jaden, Yusei, or Yuma.
GX: I actually didn't care for GX's characters too much either, but I think this one goes to Hell Kaiser.
5D's: Kyosuke Kiryu / Kalin Kessler. Such a badass with his Dirty Harry tactics. This one is my favorite of all four listed here.
Zexal: Cat-chan. She's so adorable and (note my opinion above).

3. My favorite "competitive" decktype: Infernities. My favorite pure-fun decktype: Watts. I have two decks IRL: one Infernities and one Watts.

4. Of all the ones I can think off the top of my head, I'd probably say Yusei vs. Z-one. While Dirty Harry tactics are amazing, nothing beats that Quasar summon and later one monster going to over 23000 ATK to fight a monster with 20000 ATK.

5. Too much thought to work on.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]1. 5D's because Synchro monsters were something new and I was sort of tired of the constant fusion and ritual summons of the previous two. [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]2. Kiryu from 5D's. I watch the Japanese versions because I can't stand the dub voice actors and edits but I digress. Kiryu was just a badass in my opinion.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]3. Either lockdown decks (if that's the term for the type that takes away one's ability to use spell, trap, or monster effects) or burn decks. Both are just hilarious. [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]4. I guess the duels against the main enemies because those are generally more interesting that duels that were designed to just fill an episode rather than advance the plot. [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]5. I don't think I really favor any specific duelist from the shows.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1336935788' post='5938756']
Why do I feel the need to punch everyone that used the japanese versions of EVERYONE'S name?
[/quote]

I've only watched 10 or so dubbed GX episodes and the only names that I immediately recognize are Chazz and Jaden. :(

That Chazz it Up chant was pretty damn cool though.

1. [b]Favorite Series?[/b] GX. Haven't seen 5D's or Zexal.
2. [b]Favorite Character?[/b] Fubuki/Atticus so much! Then Amon/Adrian (I'm probably the only person who liked him :( ), Bastion and Mai. Chazz and Zane used to be the first characters I liked, but then Atticus/Adrian/Bastion came. :)
3. [b]Favorite Deck Type?[/b] //
4. [b]Favorite Duel?[/b] Adrian vs Chazz, Atticus vs Hell Kaiser, Atticus vs Darkness
5. [b]Your Top 5 Duelists[/b] Can't really judge here. But I'm fairly sure that Atticus is good at hiding his skills. :) And I have a fondness for people who don't really take themselves too seriously and aren't all "LOOK HOW GOOD I AM~".

1,My Favorite series is Yugioh
2, Favoirte Character:Yami Marik( Yami Marik was Proven that he can defeat Pharoh, if it were'nt for that fiend's sanctuary. and After the cost of yugi's Monster in his Deck,Field, Graveyard and Hand to be Banish from the duel by the effects of Ragnorak. Yugi is wide open for a final attack, but the Good Marik took control his body back and surrender the duel.)
3, Favorite Deck Type:Torture/Immortal deck.
4,Yugi vs Yami Marik-Battle City-Final Face off part 1-5.

5, My top Favorite yugioh character.

1,Yami Marik(Fear him).
2Yami Yugi.
3,Joey Wheeler(he have the awesome funny face).
4,Yami Bakura.
5,Seto Kaiba.

• 1 year later...

Favorite series: It's a tie betweem GX and 5D's.

Favorite Character: I can't decide on just one or two.

Favorite Deck Type: Spellcasters. They're cool!

Favorite Duel: Yugi vs. Kaiba, Yugi vs. Atem, Jaden and Jesse vs.Yubel, Yusei vs. Zone, Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei vs. Paradox. Anyother good duels that I forgot to mention.

Top Five Duelists: I can't choose just five.

Archived