What Will 4kids do next?

With Yu-gi-oh gone from 4kids' lineup of shows, anyone know what'll fill the void? Maybe 4kids will bring back their version of One Piece or dub a Tales series or have Max The Lion on the air.

Or maybe they'll be like The Hub and bring back an old show like Tama and Friends. Let's just hope it's not something like Hamtaro.

Maybe they'll air Sailor Moon, or Back To the Future, or something new.

Anyway, discuss.

Guest God Crouton!!!

They'll redub Naruto and rename it "Surf Ninjas: [insert something about destiny]." Kids will love it, but half the fanbase with attempt seppuku with their cosplay swords in horror. With that happy image in your mind, seriously, people who know where the Japanese versions are for free still watch the 4Kids dubs?

Hopefully, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. It's the only good show they have.

Guest Devil's Advocate

They'll redub Naruto and rename it "Surf Ninjas: [insert something about destiny]." Kids will love it, but half the fanbase with attempt seppuku with their cosplay swords in horror.

KATUN! BLOW UPU 4KIDS-U!

With Yu-gi-oh gone from 4kids' lineup of shows, anyone know what'll fill the void? Maybe 4kids will bring back their version of One Piece or dub a Tales series or have Max The Lion on the air.

Or maybe they'll be like The Hub and bring back an old show like Tama and Friends. Let's just hope it's not something like Hamtaro.

Maybe they'll air Sailor Moon, or Back To the Future, or something new.

Anyway, discuss.

This is a completely idiotic suggestion. To put it simply, 4Kids does not have the rights to air most of, if any of those shows. They can't show One Piece because Funimation has the rights, and I would expect that Funimation's dub is far superior, so just go watch that instead of hoping for some ungodly reason that the 4Kids macekre of that show will see the light of day ever again. Also, how the hell will they get to do a Tales series when, once again, other studios have the rights? And how did the Back to the Future cartoon get involved in this?

I'm guessing that 4Kids is trying to sell off their properties in order to get out of bankruptcy. Whether or not they actually accomplish that is unknown, but as long as they don't have the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh! anymore, I don't care what happens to them.

Just keep talking this in my thread about the auction. LOCKED.

Archived