Saint Seiya

OH YES, F*** YES YES YES, I <3 THIS THREAD

*AHEM* Saint Seiya is basically the only manga I am and have been interested into for as long as I know.
The recipe is always the same: grab some gods who want to take over something, put some main characters in there, quite repetitive fights and not so much personality development. Lately it's been worse than ever, all the Lost Convas Gaiden have disappointed me to no return (minus the one for Kardia and Albafica because the latter actually explained a few things). And since Omega seems to follow the same recipe as the others, I will give it a chance and look into it, but I'm not dying to see it either.

But despite the fact that the characters I like almost always happen to be the bad/not-so-cool/overshadowed ones, Saint Seiya is awesome. The franchise still has a place in my heart and always will. ._.

I mean, Saint Seiya was one of the things that gathered my interest into mythology (and religions) in general. If I hadn't found these books on my brother's shelves, I'd probably be a different person now.T_T

• 2 weeks later...

Archived