DSS

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1332772937' post='5889345']
@Fusion: There's one about Chopper...
[/quote]

I actually remember that now.
Why da fuq hasn't anybody scanlated it .-.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1332773009' post='5889348']
Still I think a chibi spin of of Naruto is dumb.
[/quote]

BUT HILARIOUS.

[quote name='❤ Lovely Warrior ❤' timestamp='1332773149' post='5889351']
Naruto has enough comedy in it as it is. Why would it need an entire comedic spin off?
[/quote]

To highlight side characters that have been somewhat neglected in Shippuden.
We actually see Tenten as [i]somebody[/i] in Rock Lee, and other members of the Konoha 11 have gotten more limelight than they've had.
And Rock Lee and Neji haven't gotten to do any awesome stuff in Shippuden, so this helps by seeing the manga centered around their team.

EDIT: Wished the link worked at my school...

Really, the manga's just a time-filler for me, and I've dropped the Naruto anime. Chances are I'll stop it, too, and just end up with Accel World and just blindly throwing in Nyarko so I have more than one series this season.

The season's surprisingly empty for me. .-.

I liked the first Naruto since it was about kids making their way in the world but not a fan of Shippuden other than the Team Asuma story that is going on in the background. Everyone got way to overpowerd except the importants side characters like Team 10 and 8. Why? So I don't like Shippuden but I like the character designs. :/

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1332772803' post='5889340']
Shard, Chrunchyroll is a licensor. Licensors don't announce most of their lineups until the season starts, and even then they're usually a few weeks after the first episode. Winter 2012 hasn't ended yet, so we won't know if they pick up anything.
[/quote]

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Please crunchyroll, please.

@Zetman : ..............I hate it how they didn't stay faithful to the manga >_> I am disappointed. It felt rushed. Jin never met the Amagi kids that way. But what to expect from a 13 episode series >_>"

[quote name='~FoRwArD~' timestamp='1333578554' post='5901778']
But other sides of it really show crunch roll won't go their way for that so you have to do yourself, but checking the forums on their have the line up but I wanna ask what happened to code geese?
[/quote]The Code Geass OVAs are in the summer. If that is what you meant by Code Geese.

[spoiler=Lets see... Summer 2012 ][img]http://static.neregate.com/2012/03/neregate.com-Summer-2012-Anime-v1.png[/img][/spoiler]

Archived