Favorite Protagonists?

TTR~

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1330905083' post='5857063']
I'm cliche and unoriginal, because my favorite protagonists are the mains from the Big 3, Goku, Kamina and Lelouch.
[/quote]

Those are not the big 3 in any sense, by any stretch of the imagination.

---

Keima Katsuragi. Full stop.

[color=#0000cd]Isn't my answer obvious? It's Tatsuma Hiyuu.[/color]

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1330905517' post='5857082']

[color=#0000cd]The Big 3 of anime changes every so often. DBZ used to be an older Big 3. The other two are jokes and he's probably refering to his top three favorites and may think they're better. Just a guess though. DENVER, STOP MAKING ME INTERPRET YOU![/color]

---

Keima Katsuragi. Full stop.

[color="#0000cd"]Tatsuma and Keima have the same voice actor. <3[/color]

[color="#0000cd"]Yoshii (if I got the name right) too from Baka no Test. :3[/color]

[color="#0000cd"]He's got like the best characters in anime. <3<3<3<3<3[/color]
[/quote]

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1330906425' post='5857106']
[color=#0000CD][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]The Big 3 of anime changes every so often. DBZ used to be an older Big 3. The other two are jokes and he's probably refering to his top three favorites and may think they're better. Just a guess though. DENVER, STOP MAKING ME INTERPRET YOU![/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

I knew that much. The "other two" are more what I meant.

ATM, however, the big three are One Piece, Naruto, and Toriko. :P

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1330905517' post='5857082']
[/quote]

No no, Big 3 was a collective referring to Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy, as well as the 3 afterward.
Not surprised at Toriko replacing Bleach though.
Him too, he's pretty boss.

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1330908042' post='5857151']
[color=#0000cd]Uhhh...okay? I don't want to spam but what the f*ck is a Toriko?[/color]
[/quote]

It's this manga set in a world where gourmet food is a huge deal and these people called bishokuya (or something) go around hunting dangerous, wild animals that are ingredients for said gourmet food.
And the main guy Toriko is not just a bishokuya, but one of the 4 most widely known bishokuya of them all. He and his chef friend Komatsu go around on misadventures fighting strong beasts and tasting foods to form Toriko's ultimate menu.
It sounds ridiculous, but it's actually really good and a high quality manga.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1330907761' post='5857141']
No no, Big 3 was a collective referring to Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy, as well as the 3 afterward.
Not surprised at Toriko replacing Bleach though.
Him too, he's pretty boss.
[/quote]

Ah. xD

And yeah, with Bleach ending on all fronts and the manga dropping having lost its spot twice and dropping to 8th, Toriko replaces it by being 3rd for the last 2 years and having a never-ending anime. JUMP treats it as its 3rd-highest series on the covers, too, where the group shots mainly feature Naruto, Luffy and Toriko.

[img]http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/9/0/3/3/3/9/MTS2_nekomusame_673236_Misha00.jpg[/img]

Before you say "Oh my God! A Cute Angel can't be a Protagonist! Just wait until you see her in action lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WVwRUQxcA

She can literally wash the soul of another person. If that is not Hardcore then I don't know what is!

[quote name='Mu-12' timestamp='1330894353' post='5856609']
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091218221804/yugioh/images/archive/2/20/20110206114919%21Paradox_unmasked.jpg[/img]
[/quote]Ninja'd before I even had a chance.

And stop asking me fough my Favowite Pwotagonists.

[quote name='burnpsy' timestamp='1330911852' post='5857288']
Ah. xD

And yeah, with Bleach ending on all fronts and the manga dropping [b]having lost its spot twice and dropping to 8th[/b], Toriko replaces it by being 3rd for the last 2 years and having a never-ending anime. JUMP treats it as its 3rd-highest series on the covers, too, where the group shots mainly feature Naruto, Luffy and Toriko.
[/quote]

Just curious, where are you getting these statistics from?

And now I understand why I don't see Ichigo on Jump covers anymore.

[quote name='Mu-12' timestamp='1330894353' post='5856609']
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091218221804/yugioh/images/archive/2/20/20110206114919%21Paradox_unmasked.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Who is that guy, btw? From the hair I can tell he's form Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I'm at a loss for anything else.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1330916615' post='5857564']
Who is that guy, btw? From the hair I can tell he's form Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I'm at a loss for anything else.
[/quote]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Paradox

Made that movie actually quite enjoyable.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1330916615' post='5857564']
[/quote]

Paradox. He's the villain from the Bonds Beyond Time movie.
The protagonist joke comes from the abridged version of the movie by LK, Shady and SemiSoma.

[quote name='Fusion X. Denver' timestamp='1330916174' post='5857526']
Just curious, where are you getting these statistics from?

And now I understand why I don't see Ichigo on Jump covers anymore.
[/quote]

Oh, rather simple stuff. That particular number came from the yearly sales numbers that get posted on several websites (including ANN).

Archived