Team:
[b]Shell-Guy[/b] (Dewott) - Level 28
[b]Auron [/b](Lucario) - Level 27
[b]Blaze Dog[/b] (Growlithe) - Level 28
[b]Sparkplug[/b] (Elekid) - Level 27
[b]Petal[/b] (Lilligant) - Level 28
[b]Vui [/b](Espeon) - Level 27

[b]The Yank[/b] (Braviary) - Level 27

I also caught an Emolga and named it: [b]Day Ruiner[/b] for teh lulz.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1351093745' post='6052714']
Go watch GaoGaiGar, please.

Actually, Golurk is:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/76/Gigantorvol1cover.jpg/230px-Gigantorvol1cover.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
;-; but beyblade 5eva

BUT THERE IS NO-ONE ELSE WHO LOOKS EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO GURREN. D:

I only just now got past Clay.

Team was:

Growlithe
Mandibuzz
Psyduck
Zoroark
Ampharos
Servine

All were Level 31 except for Servine, which was 33 by the time I actually got to Clay. Servine owned that Gym. And then that stupid Excadrill KO-ed two of my team and nearly KO-ed Psyduck.

Even with me not being overleveled, Clay was the only one who was a challenge thus far.

Sad thing the most 'exciting' part I found of the whole game was being trashed by the elite 4.
Accidentally let Iris' Haxorus get Dragon Dance in,...after that I was doomed. Made some rather dumb choices there really. Gotta get some levels on my Lucario.

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1351165787' post='6053489']
Sad thing the most 'exciting' part I found of the whole game was being trashed by the elite 4.
Accidentally let Iris' Haxorus get Dragon Dance in,...after that I was doomed. Made some rather dumb choices there really. Gotta get some levels on my Lucario.
[/quote]

I disagree here. I enjoyed the whole part of it, I love watching my team grow as the character goes through the game. :D

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1351165787' post='6053489']
[/quote]
Iris getting off a Dragon Dance is nearly inevitable. The Focus Sash makes sure of it.

So I caught Regirock. I named him Cliff for lulz/pun-factor.
It was surprisingly easy, since its only offencive moves were Thunder, so my Golurk just sat there and laughed at it.
Then I just spammed Ultra Balls as I slowly got it's HP down.

Now... I just need to catch Registeel next.

But N was more BW, PWT is more for those who play competitively which I don't. Pokestar studios I suppose is a little novel.

I have all the legendaries bar Kyurem and probably Thundurus, etc, so they don't influence me.

First Time....but it's a replay of it since Haxourus owned my team.

So after figuring out how to get the Iron Cave to work, and a truck-load of Ultra/Timer/Dusk Balls, I have caught Registeel.
Why he was more stubborn then Regirock, was beyond me. I named him Sentinel, figured it was appropriate.

....Don't, like, the emotional trio have a gimmick to them where they can be instantly caught with 1 Premier Ball?
Since I'm thinking I'll go after them next.
That, or the rest of N's Pokemon.

Archived