Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350508492' post='6046846']
I ran into a shiny Caterpie back in Gold. Haven't seen another shiny since.

Also, I now have 4 badges.

Team atm
Ganon the Pignite LV: 33
Plasma the Solosis LV: 29
K. Rool the Krokorok LV: 29

Also, got lucky and Plasma has a Ice type Hidden Power. Yay easier 5th gym. Also, has anyone else seen a lot of crits or has it just been my game where they come up once every few battles?
[/quote]

Well now they've subsided but before i beat the E4 i swear the crit-rate was absurd. Crit-killing pokemon i wanted to catch, getting conseuctive crits to knock my pokemon out. it was nuts.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350510307' post='6046893']
I swear the crit-rate was absurd. Crit-killing pokemon i wanted to catch, getting conseuctive crits to knock my pokemon out. it was nuts.
[/quote]
[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1350362795' post='6045539']
Wow, what the hell :/
I was in Victory Road and I battled the 2 Veteran trainers in a double battle - using my Braviary and Samurott, I was facing their Braviary and Mandibuzz. My Braviary uses Rock Slide - misses BOTH targets. His Braviary uses Rock Slide - crits both of mine...
[/quote]
Yeah...

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350510307' post='6046893']
Well now they've subsided but before i beat the E4 i swear the crit-rate was absurd. Crit-killing pokemon i wanted to catch, getting conseuctive crits to knock my pokemon out. it was nuts.
[/quote]
Well, I just got 2 crits in my battle with Clay. Goes without saying that made the battle even easier. Granted unless my Pignite was going to take 70 damage from what ever move his Krokorok was going to use, it wouldn't have made a difference.

Anyway team is now
Ganon: 35
Plasma: 33
K. Rool: 32

So after beating [s]Dennis[/s] Ghetsis, I've been told I need to go to the E4.
So while I make my way over to Victory Road and/or grind for a bit, my team at the moment:

Serperior/Excalibur
Lv.54
Careful/Overgrow
Strength(Plan to replace) - Coil
Leaf Blade - Leech Seed

Beartic/Snowball
Lv.53
Relaxed/Snow Cloak
Icy Wind - Brine
Icicle Crash - Super Power

Mandibuzz/Mandy
Lv.56
Serious/Overcoat
Dark Pulse - Bone Rush
Nasty Plot - Fly

Golurk/Gigantor
Lv.56
Quirky/Iron Fist
Heavy Slam - Shadow Punch
Dynamic Punch - Earthquake

Keldeo/Keldeo@Power Lens(For grinding)
Lv.56
Timid/Justified
Work Up - Secret Sword
Sacred Sword - Surf

Arcanine/Galeon
Lv.54
Serious/Flash Fire
Crush - Flamethrower
Retaliate - Outrage

Yes, I have the most awkward team ever, then again, I do in every game.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1350502557' post='6046780']
Hydreigon was an issue?[/quote]
No no no, Get's Hiedragon was easy.
Just saying its annoying, because its the Gen's Pseudo-Legendary.

[quote name='jabber2033' timestamp='1350558515' post='6047202']
@Arm: Might I suggest Aerial Ace over Strength on Serperior? It'll let you hit 3 more types Super-Effectively, and lets you hit everything except for Steel for at least Neutral damage.
That's what I've got planned at least. Except my Serperior is Jolly Nature.
[/quote]
I'll go with that, when I get to the E4, and no longer need Strength.
...And go looking for Aerial Ace' TM.

So none of my Pokemon are capable of learning Waterfall, apparently.
So more or less, I'll just swap Beartic, or something, with a Waterfall Pokemon, just to help get me through Victory Road.

[quote name='Wattcobra' timestamp='1350570028' post='6047287']
Talk to a boy in a house in mistralon. Then go to the south end of the runway.
[/quote]
*Head-desk*
I had that one the whole time.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350600744' post='6047731']
So, having looked at Tynamo's odds of showing up, I think I hate myself for wanting to use him. Sigh, at least it isn't as bad as getting a Yanma in HG.
[/quote]

no no, its actually not that rare. I found one almost right away when i hit sea-side cave. you can find one. Just persist a little bit. (Caught mine at Charge-stone cave though)

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350601199' post='6047736']
no no, its actually not that rare. I found one almost right away when i hit sea-side cave. you can find one. Just persist a little bit. (Caught mine at Charge-stone cave though)
[/quote]
I want it asap so I'm going to need to get in Chargestone, the place where he's rarer. Also, I catch for nature too, so if I get something stupid I need to go get another. Also, with 5 pokemon with me atm I'm not going to know his nature if I need to catch a second one.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1350603412' post='6047761']
You know, Flame, you could always ask someone if they would be willing to help you find a Tynamo for trade O,o
I mean... If you really wanted.
[/quote]
I'm sure I have one in my Black version and I could just trade that over. I just wanted to catch my team on my run through.

And speaking of, ran into one while I was making my way through the cave. Got super lucky with it having a Naughty nature too. This brings my team to 5. I'll post the stats when I'm about to go into the gym.

[quote name='Wattcobra' timestamp='1350603783' post='6047766']
I can breed you as many tynamo as you need.

Heck, I'd even be willing to EV train it, and or level it up for you to a certain level if you want. I can also give you the pokerus should you so desire. ^_^

Damn ninjas. Dey ever'where.
[/quote]
I should still have pokerus in my diamond and since I need/want to get a bunch of pokemon out of that I'm going to need to make that trade at some point.

Now, need a good name for Tynamo. What can I name eel?

In a moment of unoriginality I googled nicknames for him. I like Unagi[b]. [/b]Two referances in one.

Well, I beat the Elite Four and Iris a long while ago, but I might as well post my team up to when I beat Iris then:

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/99/503.png[/img]
[color=#ff0000]Female[/color]
Level 65

Swords Dance
Surf
Ice Beam
Waterfall

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ec/448.png[/img]
[color=#0000ff]Male[/color]
Level 60

Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c7/Spr_5b_330.png[/img]
[color=#ff0000]Female[/color]
Level 60

Fly
Earth Power
Dragon Claw
Sandstorm

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/8c/571.png[/img]
Level 61

Punishment
Night Slash
Flamethrower
Shadow Claw

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/609.png[/img]
Level 60

Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower
Psychic

I only needed 5 Pokemon to beat them, I had an Altaria and Mienfoo, but I didn't bother training them. As for critical remarks, very nice remix of the previous games. I didn't get to fight Rival much (:( ), and he had a great theme. Not to mention he wasn't either a dick, prick, or bastard whatsoever. Team Plasma had an interesting afterstory as well. Colress was an enigma that was hard to follow, but I could understand he was a person who just wanted to know how to evoke Pokemon's potential, even if it meant aligning with Plasma...

Many hours later, I'm out of the cave and have my last party member. Team atm

Naga, the Cubchoo: LV 30
Crown, the Frillish: LV 33
Unagi, the Tynamo: LV 34
K. Rool, the Krokorok: LV 35
Plasma, the Duosion: LV 35
Ganon, the Emboar: LV 38

Having just caught a lot of them means its going to take a little to get their level up and not have them just die after a turn or two. Also, if you can think of a better name for Frillish or Cubchoo I'm interested. I do like Naga, but I feel like something better might exist. Don't care one way other the other for Crown.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350616614' post='6047905']
Many hours later, I'm out of the cave and have my last party member. Team atm

Naga, the Cubchoo: LV 30
Crown, the Frillish: LV 33
Unagi, the Tynamo: LV 34
K. Rool, the Krokorok: LV 35
Plasma, the Duosion: LV 35
Ganon, the Emboar: LV 38

Having just caught a lot of them means its going to take a little to get their level up and not have them just die after a turn or two. Also, if you can think of a better name for Frillish or Cubchoo I'm interested. I do like Naga, but I feel like something better might exist. Don't care one way other the other for Crown.
[/quote]

Jellicent is pretty good to use. Beartic lacks a bit in speed, but should be fine if you need help vs dragons...assuming he can out-speed them and not got slaughtered in a shot. Ice y u have so many weakness.

Archived