Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350441572' post='6046418']
Decided i will first make a dark team for the E4 Challenge. SInce at the moment looks like will be the most difficult. the team i have decided on:

Bisharp
Mandibuzz
Crawdaunt
Weavile
Scrafty
Drapion
[/quote]
Needs more Spiritomb

Anyway, have caught two Solosis after testing for Magic Guard. Both had a -Sp. ATK nature. fml. 3rd try got me a rash one, so it worked out in the end I guess. lol :)

Did some grinding on Audinos and defeated the Flying gym (it was easy lol). Currently heading to Celestial Tower. Also did some backtracking with Fly + Surf and was able to pick up a Water Stone.

Team:
Magnezone Lv.36
Embour Lv.36
Excadrill Lv.35
Ferroseed Lv. 35
Shiny Axew Lv.36
Scraggy Lv.35

I was thinking of dumping Excadrill once I pick up Starmie. I found Excadrill to be underwhelming at best in comparison to Magnezone and Ferroseed :| Oh, and Ferrothron with Macho Brace + Curse + Gyro Ball is freaking broken lol

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1350429595' post='6046297']
Just faced the guy with 6 Magikarp at 58. Man, I hate those people in [i]every[/i] game.
[/quote]
I knew someone was going to mention the Magikarp guy at some point, I hate him as well, and thus I made this image:
[img]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/vklcb.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350426701' post='6046227']
Been fooling around with pokestar studios too much... need to work on getting teams together for the E4 Type Medals...
[/quote]I gave up on all the after E4 sidequests so I can beat every single movie in Pokéstar Studios.

Best choice I made all game.

Magikarp man isn't usually that late..
Trained to BW to get my team some TMs, (need to go back for EQ for Arcanine) and stole a Lv 53 Serperior (+Atk -Spl Atk +Spd) from there too. Gave Lucario EQ, Psychic and Shadow Ball (can't wait until he get's Aura Sphere). Gave Golduck Ice Beam, even with the 11 Atk/Spl Atk difference, Electivire (stole BWs Electirizer too) got Brick Break, gave Bravairy Shadow Claw (no idea why lol). The Serperior I stole is more of a Physical attacker and could back up Golduck with Dragon Tail.

Went through Mount Reversal without the foggiest of directions since the sun glared too much on the DSLite..I think I had only slightly more of a clue than when I go through the Rock Tunnel without Flash (on purpose =D)

Team is 50/51 with Black's Starter at 53. Just got to Undella Town.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1350486873' post='6046632']
...You found a shiny Axew?
It will look awesome as Haxorus
[/quote]

Funny how there's a Shiny Haxorus in-game event once you've completed the National Dex.

Anyway, Pokemon League time! My current team, I wanna know what you guys think.

Serperior [Nicknamed Percival. Named after my best friend's Serperior OC]
Level 54
Item: Miracle Seed
Moveset: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Growth, Slam

Golduck
Level 55
Item: Mystic Water
Moveset: Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Strength

Gigalith
Level 55
Item: Hard Stone
Moveset: Iron Defense, Rock Slide, Smackdown, Stealth Rock

Crobat
Level 52
Item: Black Sludge
Moveset: Fly, Cross Poison, Bite, Confuse Ray

Magnezone
Level 58
Item: Rocky Helmet (lol)
Moveset: Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Thunderbolt, Flash Cannon

Magmar
Level 57
Item: Eviolite
Moveset: Fire Punch, Flamethrower, Clear Smog, Confuse Ray

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1350466984' post='6046537']
I gave up on all the after E4 sidequests so I can beat every single movie in Pokéstar Studios.

Best choice I made all game.
[/quote]

Already done like all of the studios, just gotta re-do a few more to make more money to unlock the last. Way too addicting man. You rushed the game anyway, didn't you?

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350455529' post='6046506']
Needs more Spiritomb

Anyway, have caught two Solosis after testing for Magic Guard. Both had a -Sp. ATK nature. fml. 3rd try got me a rash one, so it worked out in the end I guess. lol :)
[/quote]

If i had access to a Spirtomb he may have likely been one of the canidates.

[quote name='~OW~' timestamp='1350488732' post='6046655']
OW's Team
[/quote]

It may prove a challenge. Your crobat is under-leveled, but it should still be a fast-flying threat. Gigalith will have trouble with Marshlall but everything else should do fine. Although Bite is all you have for ghosts and psychics so they may give you trouble. Grimsley could be difficult, but most of his pokemon (if not all) are dual-types and thus you can pick them off that way. Iris on the other hand...I suspect her Hydreigon will be troublesome. I was a bit over-leveled and that thing still took me a bit to kill.

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350489003' post='6046656'] You rushed the game anyway, didn't you?
[/quote]If you mean battling every trainer, collecting every item and doing as much as I could outside things that would not get me EXP. Then yes, I "rushed".

Well, finally got some game time in. Managed to get Solosis to learn Psyshock and actually do damage (I was stupid before and thought Return was special when it isn't) and am now about to face Elesa.

Dewott, lv. 27
Leafeon, lv. 26
Solosis, lv. 26
Magnemite, lv. 26

Now, for discussion topic. How many people have encountered random shiny Pokémon (e.g, no events or RNGing/MMing involved) in Gen. V? I've caught a shiny Darumaka and Tranquill in White, and I'm hoping I'll at least see one shiny of any type before the Elite 4.

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1350498231' post='6046748']
Well, finally got some game time in. Managed to get Solosis to learn Psyshock and actually do damage (I was stupid before and thought Return was special) and am now about to face Elesa.

Dewott, lv. 27
Leafeon, lv. 26
Solosis, lv. 26
Magnemite, lv. 26

Now, for discussion topic. How many people have encountered random shiny Pokémon (e.g, no events or RNGing/MMing involved) in Gen. V? I've caught a shiny Darumaka and Tranquill in White, and I'm hoping I'll at least see one shiny of any type before the Elite 4.
[/quote]

In my black 1 i have encountered and caught, a Shiny Rapidash and a Shiny Patrat.

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1350498231' post='6046748']
[/quote]
Just a shiny Watchog in Black 1. I think it's dead though, I'm not sure I'll ever find that game. I'm hoping to find some in Black 2.

>Has never encountered a Shiny Pokemon in the wild, outside of (free) Red Gyarados, in any of the Pokemon games I have ever played

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1350489003' post='6046656']
her Hydreigon will be troublesome. I was a bit over-leveled and that thing still took me a bit to kill.[/quote]
Because Hydreigon is a pain in the ass >__>

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1350501471' post='6046772']
>Has never encountered a Shiny Pokemon in the wild, outside of (free) Red Gyarados, in any of the Pokemon games I have ever played
[/quote]
I ran into a shiny Caterpie back in Gold. Haven't seen another shiny since.

Also, I now have 4 badges.

Team atm
Ganon the Pignite LV: 33
Plasma the Solosis LV: 29
K. Rool the Krokorok LV: 29

Also, got lucky and Plasma has a Ice type Hidden Power. Yay easier 5th gym. Also, has anyone else seen a lot of crits or has it just been my game where they come up once every few battles?

Beat Elesa on my first try! Paralyzed Emolga with Magnemite's Thunderwave and then just shocked it to death, barraged Zebstrika with Giga Drains, and then did a few Psyshocks on Flaafy. Also, just noticed that the first time you enter a route house after winning a gym battle, the little sign will announce your victory. :'D

Archived