Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what the hell :/
I was in Victory Road and I battled the 2 Veteran trainers in a double battle - using my Braviary and Samurott, I was facing their Braviary and Mandibuzz. My Braviary uses Rock Slide - misses BOTH targets. His Braviary uses Rock Slide - crits both of mine...

They survived, though...

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350369337' post='6045557']
One lucky burn later and Cheren goes down. Ganon the Tepig is now level 15.
[/quote]
Cheren should troll new trainers and use his old team :P

Anyway, just got out of Victory Road - probably going to take on the PWT a couple of times before facing off the Elite 4, though. I want to get the TM for Brick Break so I can teach it to Electivire.

Team:
• Braviary Lv.63
• Lucario Lv.63
• Arcanine Lv.63
• Electivire Lv.63
• Haxorus Lv.63
• Samurott Lv.65

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1350369565' post='6045558']
Cheren should troll new trainers and use his old team :P

Anyway, just got out of Victory Road - probably going to take on the PWT a couple of times before facing off the Elite 4, though. I want to get the TM for Brick Break so I can teach it to Electivire.

Team:
• Braviary Lv.63
• Lucario Lv.63
• Arcanine Lv.63
• Electivire Lv.63
• Haxorus Lv.63
• Samurott Lv.65
[/quote]
Well, he did want to. Just wish he did later in the game. Would have been cool if he did a Blue and more or less had his team from the last game.

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1350369900' post='6045559']
Well, he did want to. Just wish he did later in the game. Would have been cool if he did a Blue and more or less had his team from the last game.
[/quote]
I know - I just would have liked to see the look on players' faces when their Level 14 starter goes up against a Level 67 Haxorus

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1350369565' post='6045558']
Cheren should troll new trainers and use his old team :P[/quote]
Aspiring young trainer:
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kef42kHKWOk/Tjda4gBNShI/AAAAAAAAABE/yTLZvf4sPso/s320/link-cd-i.jpg[/img]
OH BOY! I CAN'T WAIT TO EARN MY FIRST GYM BADGE! *Reading it in CDI Link's voice*
Suddenly, Gym Leader:
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120515172339/es.pokemon/images/thumb/4/41/Ilustraci%C3%B3n_de_Cheren_N2_B2.png/120px-Ilustraci%C3%B3n_de_Cheren_N2_B2.png[/img]
Trainer sent out [Starter Pokemon]
Gym Leader, on the other hand:
[img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/388/098/a27.jpg[/img]
*Pardon the language on the pic, but its appropriate for this*
AND ITS ONLY THE TUTORIAL LEVEL!!

....Being half asleep at 4:00 in the morning + lots of boredom = My mind in a fire.

Finally started playing Black 2 and I'm now at the Ground Gym. Current team:

Pignite Lv28
Magnemite lv26
Herdier Lv28
Drilbur lv29
Scraggy Lv28
Patrat Lv3 (lolHMslave)

I'm still searching for Water type. So far, the only Wild water Pokemon I encountered is Marill (uuuuuuuggghhh). When will there finally be a variety of Water Pokemon, because I dont want to use that freaking mouse.

[quote name='Master Hyperion' timestamp='1350374913' post='6045576']
I'm still searching for Water type. So far, the only Wild water Pokemon I encountered is Marill (uuuuuuuggghhh). When will there finally be a variety of Water Pokemon, because I dont want to use that freaking mouse.
[/quote]
If you wait a bit you can get Starmie/Lapras/Jellicent. They all come after you get your 6th badge, though...

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1350375248' post='6045578']
If you wait a bit you can get Starmie/Lapras/Jellicent. They all come after you get your 6th badge, though...
[/quote]

I might pick up a Starmie, since my planned team has 4 Pokemon that are weak to fighting (Magnezone, Ferrothorn, Excadrill and Scraftry), but how common are Dark moves at that point of the game, because in Black 1, Dark moves were EVERYWHERE.

[quote name='Master Hyperion' timestamp='1350374913' post='6045576']
[/quote]What about Psyduck, it was in that ranch. I didn't find one, but apparently it's in the grass, and other people have been using it (if only for a while, but still using it).

Flygon -71
Samurott - 70
Starmie - 71
Magnezone - 70

Team when I beat Iris. Needless to say, it was fairly easy. The only "challenging" part was when my +2 Samurott's Megahorn missed, and Haxorus used DD, and then Outrage. Finally can catch a Dragonite to complete my team now that I've beaten the game.

[quote name='Master Hyperion' timestamp='1350380418' post='6045596']
I might pick up a Starmie, since my planned team has 4 Pokemon that are weak to fighting (Magnezone, Ferrothorn, Excadrill and Scraftry), but how common are Dark moves at that point of the game, because in Black 1, Dark moves were EVERYWHERE.
[/quote]

Jellicent is very solid if your looking for fighting resistance with two great abilties and great overall-bulk (with recovery moves too). But Starmie has it beat in terms of speed, and probably power, never checked its stats because it doesn't intrest me in the least bit.

Lastly lapras is lapras, helps you cover dragons and has good HP, great bulk and a good enough movepool to work with.

AI on Zebstrika never ceases to amazing me with how dumb it is....against Golduck and Braviary all it wanted to do was use Pursuit , could have killed them if he wanted. Hate Roost, so glad that I've got the lucky egg now.

Team is 40/41 training for 7th gym.

Getting beaten by Clay yesterday was not fun...serves me right taking a slightly underleveled team.

[quote name='Master Hyperion' timestamp='1350412386' post='6045848']
>Enters Mistralon Cave to catch an Axew
>Second encounter
>Shiny Axew
>Lv.29
>Mold Breaker
>Serious nature
brb puking up rainbows
[/quote]
Not too fond of that nature, but shiny Haxorus is sexy as hell :P
Though you could just catch the shiny Haxorus later on in the game...

I've come to the conclusion that all almost all Sandile's are female cause I can't find any males. Well, I found one but he had a crap nature and I was like lol no. And I normally wouldn't care but I'm not naming a female one K. Rool.

It doesn't help that I'm looking for one with Intimidate.

Got a mild one. Who cares, I can move on now.

Been spamming PWT World Leaders for BP... 9 per run is pretty good! Need a lot of it though... Breloom and Heatran combo has been winning me the rounds without much trouble. Spore + Substitute + Focus Punch + Seed Bomb = win. It also helps that heatran covers Breloom's weaknesses. :D

Anyway... Sandiles can come in male. I'm 99.9% sure of that.

[quote name='Wattcobra' timestamp='1350421093' post='6046062']
Been spamming PWT World Leaders for BP... 9 per run is pretty good! Need a lot of it though... Breloom and Heatran combo has been winning me the rounds without much trouble. Spore + Substitute + Focus Punch + Seed Bomb = win. It also helps that heatran covers Breloom's weaknesses. :D

Anyway... Sandiles can come in male. I'm 99.9% sure of that.
[/quote]
I know they do, just for longest time I wasn't seeing them.

Archived