Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Wattcobra' timestamp='1349819406' post='6041204']
Perhaps... I was hoping for staraptor, but none to be found. I was also thinking of Hydreigon... The only hard part about black and white was N's final battle the very first time when his archeops nearly swept my team. Everything else was pretty easy.
[/quote]
Archeops was my only problem when I faced Iris the first time during my only B2 run. I was equally leveled as her (which is why I made sure I was slightly overleveled the next two times I played the game), but that Archeops was fast. But it was only able to knock out my Arcanine (the only Pokemon I ended up losing to her) before dying to Samurott :P

So... I've been crushing all the gyms. Like straight sweeps every time. Kinda awkward...

Anyway:

Level 50 Arcanine
Level 50 Roselia
Level 50 Floatzel
Level 50 Jolteon
Level 50 Flygon
Level 52 Lucario

Heading to the Chasm to face team Plasma. Got mah 8 badges and evythin

Speaking of the 4th Gym....
I sent out Golett first, did Rock Tomb, did a small chunk of damage -> Golett takes about 50% of his HP from 1 Pursuit.
-Switched to Servine-
Spam Growth + Leech Seed, Emolga(I [i]HATE[/i] these things) kept doing Pursuit, did like no damage.
KO'd it with 1 Leaf Tornado, after a few Growth uses.
Blitzle is up next.
I go to Leaf Tornado -> FLAME CHARGE FFFFFFFFFFFF- -> Servine survived, with like, 20HP -> Leaf Tornado 1-hit-killed it. HURRR
Golett proceeded to auto-kill Flaafy.

Yea, this was earlier today, but I thought it was pretty funny, how, being under-leveled, her team was basically auto-killed.

[quote name='Black Scar' timestamp='1349835116' post='6041319']
Er'body rockin Growlithes. <3[/quote]
Arcanine is badass.
Its basically the Mareep of this game.

If you can get growlithe up to learn outrage, do so, it'll rape Drayden.

Anyway, just beat Elite 4, and even though I was going in a few levels above each of them (all my team members were Lv 58 and Lucario was Lv 61, it was still surprisingly tough.

I don't really feel like playing the afterstory for a while. Just not motivated enough.

Final Team:
Aviator (Flygon) Lv 58
Roserade Lv 58
Floatzel Lv 58
Coalie (Arcanine) Lv 59
Spike (Jolteon) Lv 60
Rukario (Lucario) Lv 62

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1349849586' post='6041426']
If you can get growlithe up to learn outrage, do so, it'll rape Drayden.
[/quote]
Or do what I did and rape Drayden (and Iris for that matter) single-handedly with a Haxorus, and use Arcanine for backup...
Anyway, just beat Elite 4, and even though I was going in a few levels above each of them (all my team members were Lv 58 and Lucario was Lv 61, it was still surprisingly tough.
[/quote]
I made sure I was overleveled before going in, my weakest members being Level 61 upon entry.
I don't really feel like playing the afterstory for a while. Just not motivated enough.
[/quote]
I agree with you - there's too much afterstory stuff to do, and some of it (the Tree Hollow in White City) is just tedious as hell...
Final Team:
Aviator (Flygon) Lv 58
Roserade Lv 58
Floatzel Lv 58
Coalie (Arcanine) Lv 59
Spike (Jolteon) Lv 60
Rukario (Lucario) Lv 62
[/quote]
You should raise a Starmie :3

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1349852227' post='6041440']
i wonder if I'll even play until next month to see the leaves turn, and then again the next month to catch a Spheal.
[/quote]
What about Lapras? It's bulkier than Walrein, shares the same typing, and has access to more moves (Thunderbolt and Psychic, for example)

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1349852533' post='6041443']

What about Lapras? It's bulkier than Walrein, shares the same typing, and has access to more moves (Thunderbolt and Psychic, for example)
[/quote]Walrein has fangs and Spheal is easier to find.

y u guys no like Dewgong?

Anyway, I'm behind, when comparing my team to everyone else.
...Just need to get around to beating the 5th gym, and gradually moving on.
Oh, and I'm thinking I should add a random Cubchoo to my team. Seems like it would be neat to have something Ice.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1349881320' post='6041531']
Except...
You have your in-game team, then your competitive team.
Me? I've never really made the later.
[/quote]Me too.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1349880808' post='6041523']
y u guys no like Dewgong?

Anyway, I'm behind, when comparing my team to everyone else.
...Just need to get around to beating the 5th gym, and gradually moving on.
Oh, and I'm thinking I should add a random Cubchoo to my team. Seems like it would be neat to have something Ice.
[/quote]I've always liked it, I just find it not right that during the so many times I've played the games, I never used one.

Compare mine: Still 3 I'm training so far and Levels 20-22.

[quote name='Yin' timestamp='1349883914' post='6041544']
BW2 does seem to have less of after game than BW
[/quote]
Actually, in my opinion there seems to be much more to do - there are several more legendaries accessible than in BW, far more optional sidequests, and there's the whole of southern Unova (from Skyarrow Bridge to Nuvema Town/the P2 lab) and other locations such as Twist Mountain/Icirrus Town previously inaccessible to explore. Not to mention N's castle.

[quote name='Wattcobra' timestamp='1349867998' post='6041481']
Here's my friend code if anyone wants it.

3783 6844 4160

Zextra - we should communicate about your Electavire evolution, if you still are interested. ^_^
[/quote]
Thanks! I'll let you know when I get to that point - it might take a week or so though, since I'm going slower than usual this playthrough :3

Archived