Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1349625467' post='6039615']
Got it! And now I'm having last minute doubts between choosing Snivy or Oshawott. Any helpers? ;3;
[/quote]Snivy. Because there aren't that many great grass types in the game.

My team BEFORE the first gym:
Tepig
Mareep
Sunkern
Psyduck
Purrloin
Riolu

THIS GAME IS INSANE

Quick Question: Where's the name rater?

[quote name='~British Soul~' timestamp='1349626332' post='6039625']
Castelia City
[/quote]Yeah, I've been nicknaming all my Pokémon and forgot Riolu

Nicknames:
Tepig: Bacon
Purrloin: Puppy
Sunkern: Sunny D
Mareep: BaRamEwe
Riolu: will be... Rukario
Psyduck: Psyduck

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1349625467' post='6039615']
Got it! And now I'm having last minute doubts between choosing Snivy or Oshawott. Any helpers? ;3;
[/quote]
Oshawatt by far - Serperior has mediocre stats everywhere aside from speed, and honestly, for a grass type, Roserade (or Leavanny) would work much better.

I hates you all...gives me extra few days to finish HG (on way to Morty now) and finish Sapphire (on the way to Mt Pyre's Team Aqua base). I'll keep any eye out on what's being posted, even if it makes me jealous, coz I should enjoy the game, although unless they've really done alot with the 'old' gym leaders, I'll get bored again.

Isn't Purrloin a cat? Or are we just being strange

Got the game! Also picked up [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opoona"]Opoona[/url] at GameStop since it's been on my list for a while. Actually going to play that first because my siblings won't let me play Pokemon without them. :/

So I have to wait for my brother to mow the lawn.

ANTICIPATION RISING.

Alright, is it really worth it to run around like crazy trying to find a Riolu? So far I have Oshawott (lv. 8) and a Sewaddle (lv. 9) and I feel like that's enough for now. (I'm at the Herdier event, btw.)

[b]EDIT:[/b] Well, I just ran into a Riolu. Problem is that it's female and I was looking for a male... ;3;

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1349636911' post='6039748']
Alright, is it really worth it to run around like crazy trying to find a Riolu? So far I have Oshawott (lv. :cool: and a Sewaddle (lv. 9) and I feel like that's enough for now. (I'm at the Herdier event, btw.)

[b]EDIT:[/b] Well, I just ran into a Riolu. Problem is that it's female and I was looking for a male... ;3;
[/quote]
But when its a female you can make a million Riolus. How can you pass that up?

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1349636911' post='6039748']
Alright, is it really worth it to run around like crazy trying to find a Riolu? So far I have Oshawott (lv. 8) and a Sewaddle (lv. 9) and I feel like that's enough for now. (I'm at the Herdier event, btw.)
[/quote]
You're lucky, though - Riolus have only a 12.5% chance of being female.
Though I also agree with you - for some reason (maybe just a form of OCD), I feel really uncomfortable if there's a Pokemon on my team whose gender doesn't match the others (barring gender-exclusives of course).

[quote name='Rinne' timestamp='1349637766' post='6039761']
Not until postgame. I still caught it - I just don't plan on using it.
[/quote]
You can't breed until the post game? Guess I never did any in B/W so I wouldn't know.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1349637875' post='6039763']
Though I also agree with you - for some reason (maybe just a form of OCD), I feel really uncomfortable if there's a Pokemon on my team whose gender doesn't match the others (barring gender-exclusives of course).
[/quote]
See, I use to be pokesexist, but than I was like, not worth the effort.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1349637875' post='6039763']
[/quote]

Just came across a second female. That's what, 1/64 chance? ;3;

So I'm in the desert now.

I remembered that Emboar is a fighting so I immediately dumped him.

I was able to nab an Eevee AND a Riolu, so that was great. Currently trying to do the same with a Trapinch while training up my team to compete with Elesa.

Currently my strongest pokemon is Rukario at Level 27
Also have Eevee at Level 22
Darumaka at Level 16 (which will eventually be replaced with a different FIRE-type)
Crocoroc (er... Sandile) at Level 18
And Elekid (Kid Shock) at Level 17

So yeah, the majority of my team is extremely underleveled because of my indecisiveness.

Archived