Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

Beat you on that too.

[spoiler=BW2]
- You get to Castelia City via a boat from the new part of the region after beating up Plasma with your rival, then get the bike. No new theme for the bike.
- Latios/Latias are found in Dreamyard
- Regigigas is in game.
- Ghetsis' Team: Cofagrigus Lv. 50, Eelektross Lv. 50, Drapion Lv. 50, Toxicroak Lv. 50, Seismitoad Lv. 50, Hydreigon Lv. 52
- You fight your version's Kyurem forme sometime after beating Achroma. It is at level 55.
- Kyurem cannot be caught
- Castelia City has sewers, which are filled with Zubat and Rattata. TM04 (Calm Mind) recieved in sewers.
- Burgh's GYM is a spiderweb maze. Seems you go in little caverns and get taken around the GYM.
E4 Names Withheld.
- Elite Four Member (Ghost Type): Cofagrigus Lv. 56, Drifblim Lv. 56, Golurk Lv. 56, Chandelure Lv. 58
- Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 56, Scrafty Lv. 56, Krookodile Lv. 56, Bisharp Lv. 58
- Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 56, Sigilyph Lv. 56, Reuniclus Lv. 56, Gothitelle Lv. 58
- Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 56, Sawk Lv. 56, Mienshao Lv. 56, Conkeldurr Lv. 58
[/spoiler]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember posting that info at 14:34pm GMT and when i looked into the spoiler a few seconds later, it wasn't there....

[s]anyways:
Regigigas is in the game
Ghetsis' Team: Cofagrigus Lv 50, Eelektross Lv 50, Drapion Lv 50, Toxicroak Lv 50, Seismitoad Lv 50, Hydreigon Lv 52.[/s]
Damn Ninja Edits

I should refresh the page everytime I edit the spoiler

[spoiler=BW2 Cont]
- Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 57, Druddigon Lv. 57, Aggron Lv. 57, Archeops Lv. 57, Lapras Lv. 57 Haxorus Lv. 59
- Achroma, when first battled, has got Klink and a Magnemite
- The player can also receive N's Sigilyph
- Skill Link Minccino to the north of Route 5 after Nimbasa events.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=BW2 Cont][list]
[*]There's a "Strange House" in the game which is empty
[*]There's a new town called Yamaji Town (ヤマジタウン).
[*]You can encounter Uxie in a dwelling similar to the one in DPt
[*]Wild Eevee can be found at a small park in Castelia City.
[/list]
EDIT (20:06pm GMT)
E4 Rematches:
[size=3][font="Verdana"]Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 72, Mismagius Lv. 72, Froslass Lv. 72, Drifblim Lv. 72, Golurk Lv. 72, Chandelure Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Liepard Lv. 72, Houndoom Lv. 72, Scrafty Lv. 72, Honchkrow Lv. 72, Krookodile Lv. 72, Bisharp Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 72, Sigilyph Lv. 72, Reuniclus Lv. 72, Gothitelle Lv. 72, Gallade Lv. 72, Metagross Lv. 74
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 72, Sawk Lv. 72, Mienshao Lv. 72, Medicham Lv. 72, Lucario Lv. 72, Conkeldurr Lv. 74
[url="http://www.serebii.net/images/iris2.jpg"][u]Champion Iris[/u][/url]; Hydreigon Lv. 76, Druddigon Lv. 76, Aggron Lv. 76, Archeops Lv. 76, Lapras Lv. 76 Haxorus Lv. 78[/font][/size]
Lenora is said to revive your fossils
Alder is battleable; Accelgor Lv. 60, Escavalier Lv. 60, Bouffalant Lv. 60, Conkeldurr Lv. 60, Braviary Lv. 60 & Volcarona Lv. 62
Cresselia is Level 68 on the Marvelous Bridge after obtaining the Lunar Wing
Numerous skyscrapers and areas within Black City
Have to battle through the skyscraper in Black City to fight Alder's grandson
The previous game's playable character is out looking for N
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=BW2 cont]
Mesprit and Azelf are also in the games.
Heatran, like Cresselia, can be encountered at Level 68.
Latios/Latias are at level 68
[size=3][font=Verdana][size=4]Regirock is found in the game at Level 65[/size]
[size=4]Among the Pokémon of N's you receive in the game (in addition to Zorua and Sigilyph), it seems you can also receive a Pidove which is found in Pinwheel Forest
Jellicent with their Hidden Ability can also be found within the game[/size][/font][/size]
[spoiler=E4 rematches (challenge mode)]
[size=4][font=Verdana]Elite Four Member (Ghost-type): Cofagrigus Lv. 77, Gengar Lv. 77, Froslass Lv. 77, Drifblim Lv. 77, Golurk Lv. 77, Chandelure Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Dark-type); Tyranitar Lv. 77, Houndoom Lv. 77, Scrafty Lv. 77, Honchkrow Lv. 77, Krookodile Lv. 77, Bisharp Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Psychic-type); Musharna Lv. 77, Alakazam Lv. 77, Reuniclus Lv. 77, Gothitelle Lv. 77, Gallade Lv. 77, Metagross Lv. 79
Elite Four Member (Fighting-type); Throh Lv. 77, Sawk Lv. 77, Mienshao Lv. 77, Machamp Lv. 77, Lucario Lv. 77, Conkeldurr Lv. 79
Champion Iris; Hydreigon Lv. 81, Salamence Lv. 81, Aggron Lv. 81, Archeops Lv. 81, Lapras Lv. 81 Haxorus Lv. 83[/font][/size]
[/spoiler]
[size=4][font=Verdana]After the end of the game, you will meet up woth N, he will battle you and has a Level 70 Zekrom (in Black 2)
In a random tree, you are able to find wild Amoonguss with their Hidden Ability of Regenerator[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Verdana]There's a Triple Battle within Chargestone Cave
Juniper will give you the Master Ball in Mistralton City[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Verdana]After not being able to be captured earlier (the game won't let you), you can get Kyurem at Level 70. It can know Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare depending on the form
There's a Triple Battle with a member of GameFreak. Their Pokémon are Level 68 (Skarmory and Kingdra shown)
To get Kyurem, you have to meet N in his Castle by Victory Road. Then, go to Dragonspiral Tower and capture Zekrom/Reshiram. Go to Giant Chasm and meet Kyurem and it will challenge after the two are united The Pokémon do merge together. It is said this is done using an item, but you can then seperate them using the same item[/font][/size]
World Tournament Unova GL Teams:
[size=4][font=Verdana]Drayden: Haxorus, Altaria & Druddigon
Brycen: Cryogonal, Dewgong & Vanilluxe
Shizui: Jellicent, Mantine, Wailord[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Verdana]You earn 1BP from Unova Gym Leaders, 2BP from Kanto Gym Leaders
World Tournament features:
Driftveil Tournament - All Pokémon at Level 25
Rental Tournament - Pokémon are randomly chosen for you, akin to the Battle Factory
Mix Tournament - All Pokémon at Level 50, can switch a Pokémon with your opponent before combat
Unova Leaders - Battle Unova Gym Leaders at Level 50
In one of the modes [u]Ro[/u]s battlable
The Battle Skyscraper in Black City has you go through the rooms, battling trainer after trainer until you defeat the Boss. You can pass to the next room and have your Pokémon healed
More World Tournament modes unlocked World Leaders - Battle Leaders and Champions from around the world
Rental Master - Another rental battle system, but with rarer and stronger Pokémon
Type Expert is another of the World Tournament modes.
Trainers in the Battle Skyscraper will have pokemon such as Entei[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Verdana]Back to the World Tournament, after participating in a certain amount of battles in the World Leaders tournament, you then unlock the Champion's Tournament
Alder's grandson Banjiro confirmed in Black Skyscraper
Banjiro's Team[/font][/size]:[size=4] [font=Verdana]Latios Lv.80, Garchomp Lv. 80, Volcarona Lv. 80[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Verdana]Banjiro's Team is Level 85 in Challenge Mode
You get given a Gible after defeating Banjiro[/font][/size]
Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina's Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs are found in the Dragonspiral Tower.
[/spoiler]

also: US names
Homika -> Roxie
Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus Sacred Beast formes -> Therian formes and the standard formes are Incarnation formes like in japan

Amount of legendaries is getting a little stupid to be honest. Still waiting to hear of the plot, when people are allowed to leak.

Amount of legendaries is getting a little stupid to be honest. Still waiting to hear of the plot, when people are allowed to leak.

[quote name='~Dark Soul~' timestamp='1340387106' post='5961004']
technically it's the 23rd in Japan so the games are out
[/quote]
Of course...my bad :P
And speaking of that, someone's already started uploading a walkthrough.
[spoiler=Part 1]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVoIvaohHNU&list=UU1ISfAFGxAhvcU3srIGsK7w&index=0&feature=plcp
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1340388082' post='5961016']
Of course...my bad :P
And speaking of that, someone's already started uploading a walkthrough.
[/quote]
it's easy to forget what timezone Japan is in when people are waiting for stuff to come out there
as for the walkthroughs, i've been watching Gian's BW2 live stream

...apparently you can get more than 1 Master Ball in this game, Juniper gives you one in Mistralton and...
[spoiler=spoilers]
Achroma will give you another after beating his team consisting of:
Magneton, Wash Rotom, Metagross, Beheeyem, Magnezone Level 72 and Klinklang Level 74
[/spoiler]

oh and that Level 35 Volcarona is wild and is found in the Relic Caste, and on Thursdays on Route 4, you can capture an underlevelled Mandibuzz (Level 25) with its hidden ability

EDIT:
[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1340314869' post='5960552']
I'm happy because I can encounter Zubats again. Hope they have Magikarps.
[/quote]
You get sold 1 for 500 Pokedollars

also, you can get 2 guaranteed shinies in this game
[spoiler=Shinies]
[b]Gible[/b] (from defeating Banijrou in Black City/White Forest's main attraction)
[b]Haxorus[/b] (in Nature Sanctuary after seeing all pokemon in the Unova dex)
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Darkplant - VENOM' timestamp='1340623228' post='5962298']
Some people claim there's a Hydreigon with Quiver Dance.
I hope it's fake, and it probably is anyways.
[/quote]

Seeing as it now gets Roost from the new tutor... f*** I hope that's not true.

So far just got the 4th badge, some of it's pretty tedious seeing as it's all in Jap and I wish I knew the story, but it's pokemon so it's self-explanatory enough. This definitely lives up to the bar BW set so far, actually with the new gym designs I'd say it toppled it quite well. I'm liking my team of Leavanny, Braviary and Dewott so far but my god Elesa was a b****. :(

I'm surprised I'm not underleveled for where I am - it's definitely harder to keep up here than in BW... I just got to Opelucid City for my 7th badge, and my team so far is: Sigilyph Lv.46, Zoroark Lv.46, Fraxure Lv.46, Arcanine Lv.48, Lucario Lv.48, Samurott Lv.50

It's like Emerald, the difficulty curve is actually noticeable but still not insane. It's a kid's game after all, and even though they're trying to market to an older audience their main audience is still gonna be the little whippersnappers.

Nice to feel at least remotely challenged by a pokemon game though, especially with my type choices (I swear if I see another Magneton I'm gonna punch someone).

Iris' theme is actually pretty catchy, despite it being rather silly-sounding. But the battle was pretty easy for me (though giving her Haxorus a Focus Sash was a dick move on her part...) - grinding in Victory Road really helped. I finished the battle with Sigilyph and Zoroark at Lv.59, Arcanine, Haxorus, and Lucario at Lv.61, and Samurott at Lv.64

I'm going to work on post-game stuff, then start on White 2 when I get back home this Sunday.

I found Iris pretty easy even with all my stuff around the same level as hers tbh. Finished with level 57 Braviary and Metagross, level 58 Leavanny and Absol and level 59 Weavile and Samurott.

Admittedly, Weavile having Ice Shard is probably what let me beat that Haxorus when it used DD, since apparently Samurott can't even trigger a Sash with Ice Beam so it can't follow up with Aqua Jet. :(

Archived