Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1338403881' post='5949320']
Yea, it honestly amazes me on how well info about the new games can be kept under lock for so long.

If only my Japanese was better so I could actually play through the games in Japanese. Stupid wait time between US and Japan.
[/quote]

I don't know any Japanese at all and I played through the first pair just fine in Japanese. However, the wait time is slightly shorter this time around, so I guess we'll have to stick it out.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3666/shotz.png[/img]
Source: Nintendo Channel advert.

And Pokemon only tends to have 1 villian (excluding Colo who had Snagem and Cipher with Cipher as the main villian, Snagem where just a weak partner and XD Team Snagem didn't actually do anything) team, so he could only ever belong to Plasma.
(In Regards to Emerald both teams used bases previously used (excl. the one on Jaggered Pass) so it was just sprite work)

I do we hope we have more speedier psychics in BW2 (well more than just Espeon), it was painful to watch the speed of the previous ones like Musharna and Swoobat even though it had speed didn't really make up for the poor Special. I'm just talking about ingame here.

Very true, but when I played Leaf Green I was glad to have it on my team, owning Pokemon to help my Electabuzz on XD (I stole it's Elekid).

Well CoroCoro is out Friday, so I expect leaks all week. We do have somewhat of a confirmation of Keldeo's other form, Resolution forme, by the posting on a blog from the presenter of Pokemon Smash.

Archived