Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serebii:

The first images from inside CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase further screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, it confirms Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pokémon as a favour for Juniper
Nobody seems to know where N has gone
New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms areSacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack
Mecha Tyranitar is part of PokéWood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star, and is part of PokéWood. PokéWood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear
Pokémon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine.
In addition to that, it confirms that Meloetta is the special giveaway Pokémon at the movie. It's at Level 15 and shows the change of form also occurs in Black 2 & White 2's Castelia City. It has the moves Quick Attack, Confusion and Round and like Keldeo, holds a PP Max

to add about Yin's point about Bianca, Bianca is now Juniper's assisstant
also:[list]
[*]Brycen, the Ice-type Gym Leader, has starred in PokeWood movies before.
[*]Homika, the Poison-type Gym Leader with the guitar, is the second. (i think She will have a Koffing like in the anime when she appears)
[/list]
and the last scan talks about the anime, with the new series sequel starting 2 days before BW2 comes out (coincidence much?)

[quote name='evilsoul' timestamp='1336722765' post='5936921']
the cover for CoroCoro has been leaked: and there are more new formes (for le cloud trio)
[img]http://pokebeach.com/news/0512/corocoro-june-cover-tornadus-thundurus-landorus-bird-formes.jpg[/img]

and these new formes match the bird-silhouette from last month
[img]http://pokebeach.com/news/0412/pokemon-ar-searcher-1.jpg[/img]

EDIT: [b]unconfirmed info: [/b]Apparently Cheren is going to be a Gym leader, and also Giovanni and Brock will apparently be in BW2

and le new formes of Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus can [u]only [/u]be caught in the AR Searcher game and can be transferred to BW2
[/quote]

Trusting CoroCoro? I thought you people were [i]intelligent[/i].
Remember when the male character from R/S/E was supposed to be in HG/SS? Yeah, that was CoroCoro.

So am I gonna be the only one freakin out over Mecha Tyranitar?
Even if it's obviously going to be in a movie.
Even if it's a Godzilla rip-off of sorts.
Does it matter, though?
It's a f*cking MECHA TYRANITAR!

[quote name='Simon Belmont' timestamp='1336935336' post='5938747']
Aggro, I made the first post ackowledging that Tyranitar.
UMAD?
[/quote]
God, could you be any more non-productive and any more of a nuisance? Honestly.

Anyways, the new forms make me respect the Trio more than I did before.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1336935569' post='5938750']
Anyways, the new forms make me respect the Trio more than I did before.
[/quote]I'm not sure if respect is the term I would use. I'm certainly more curious about them. Anyone have any idea what then their forms are based off of?

Flying - Bird
Electric/Flying - More spirit-ish
Ground/Flying - Like a cat thing

Also that whole world tournament thing. We said old trainers coming back, but they'll be coming back for use in a thing that'll work like the battle tower.

The tournament keeps making me think of the Gym Leader Exhibition match in the Pokemon Adventures Manga.

I never really enjoyed many of the legendaries, hate being forced to capture Zekrom/Reshiram straight off the bat which meant I never got to use the masterball on Kyurem. Didn't really bother with Tornadus, etc.

The only way to not catch either of them is to have all party slots and boxes full, then they'll show up at Dragonspiral Tower later (which is the only way to get a legit shiny one, since they can't be shiny in the encounter at the Pokémon League).

Archived