Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1335021879' post='5920855']
I've heard rumors that that was Team Rocket. It seems as though they were revived in the Unova region. Can't wait for the international release of this game, which is when again?
[/quote]
Well, considering there was actually a retired Team Rocket member in the region, this is certainly a possibility.

Well, the professor is obviously a villain of some sort, that much is obvious at least. If for no other reason than that heroes don't get cut-scenes of them snapping a book in front of their face.

Anyone else notice how much red/blue contrast is being used in those trailers alone? I'm starting to wonder if they aren't already hinting at those Ruby/Sapphire remakes coming down the pipeline.

[quote]Professor Akuroma is a researcher from Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. He researches Pokémon strength and is experimenting on something to do with the dormant abilities of Pokémon. He is said to be mysterious and difficult to read.[/quote]

Yah he's definitely evil because heroes are not deemed "mysterious".

I'm not a fan of the character design, but I never really have been, too preppy for me.

I was just giving the date Zavvi have given, the Hut also give the same date (Searched through Kelkoo who do comparisons (bizarrely enough their American site gives nothing.))

Not that it serves much purpose, your mother heals your Pokemon....
Also, I am totally baffled by that quick map they show in the trailer, the bridge goes UNDER the ice, the clouds go UNDER the ice, so that means....

KYUREM FROZE THE SPOILERS D:

Archived