Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1334423814' post='5913558']
I get to buy Black this time. :D
[/quote]

Same here :D

Can't wait for this to come out! So glad they're having a full sequel his time, not just an updated version of the first games.

Also, on a rather interesting note, these games will actually take place one year before G/S/C and D/P/Pt, as opposed to three years earlier like all the other main series games.

[quote name='Cacophony' timestamp='1334452536' post='5914005']
Wait, so Black Kyurem would be in Black2, and White Kyurem in White2?
Dude
I'm getting White again.
[/quote]

Actually I just realized that this is actually the case with me. If you buy the one with the opposite legend, then you'll be getting the same version. So yeah, I be gettin' white. It's confusing how they changed it up like this...

Because this time you are forced to capture the legendary. This being a sequel means that one was already captured. The other is the one still free, as it was with N, who releases all his Pokemons.
In black you capture Reshiram, so in Black 2 only Zekrom is free. White has the oposite situation.

[quote name='TheComposer' timestamp='1330214006' post='5840699']
Gen 5 gave us an ending besides saying "HEY LOOK I'M THE CHAMPION!1!!1!"
[/quote]

MANGA MOTHAFUCKA DO YOU READ IT?
In short, the manga had a PLOT *le me gasping*

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1334695272' post='5917071']
Following my the theory from my previous post, I suppose we'll have a chance to battle our previous player character, who will use the previous Version Exclusive; and who dissapeared shortly after the first game, and we will find inside a glacier and have to defrost.
[/quote]
.... We were playing as the Avatar?

[img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/c/cb/Black_2_White_2_Shizui.png/311px-Black_2_White_2_Shizui.png[/img]

Wait, he's not dark-skinned?

Well, that's some serious tan, dude. Casually add a ridiculously tanned character in the game where half the region is frozen.

[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1334935341' post='5919918']
You couldn't already tell from the previous pictures? You could clearly see the tan line on the waist. You'd think his feet would be tanned, though.
[/quote]

I could tell, but I saw the full-body picture, looked at his feet, and generally thought "what".

[quote name='.Rai' timestamp='1335003883' post='5920746']
1. Shizui, the Water Gym Leader, has an amazing opening sprite animation.
2. There seems to be a new evil team.
[/quote]
They also appeared in the changed-up Nimbasa. Look a bit like Team Rocket, to be honest.
LOOKS SO GOOD

Archived