Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, apparently, they made the games like 20% cooler *shot*
Those new details are really interesting.
I hope this time we get a pseudo-legendary among the first obtainable pokemon. Generally, by the time we get them, we are good enough to take care of them; so getting them so soon would be a great challenge (those babies are really fragile, except for Beldum, whose movepool makes them last just as long as a Larvitar or Dratini), and the reward is really great (no need to explain). Also, entering the Elite Four challenge with a Tyrannitar by my side would be AWESOME.
That reminds me, I want the option of walking with pokemon like in HG&SS.

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1334264495' post='5911647']
That reminds me, I want the option of walking with pokemon like in HG&SS.
[/quote]
The only thing I want from HGSS is the possibility to open the menu on the bottom screen. Did anyone else like that? D:

I thought they could have a button on the C-Gear for that.

It was one of my favorite features, I liked it more than Pokemon following you around, which is a little pointless. And yeah, this is pointless, too but it serves a better purpose and you can actually decide if you want to use the touch screen for it or not. Unlike something that doesn't even change gameplay, at all.

[quote name='-Berserker-' timestamp='1334264495' post='5911647']
(those babies are really fragile, except for Beldum, whose movepool makes them last just as long as a Larvitar or Dratini)
[/quote]
After sending a Larvesta egg to White to use it as my "Starter" for a playthrough, I can attest @_@

At first I only thought the guy protagonist looked stupid, but neither look that bad. =o

[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1334268598' post='5911764']
I dunno why everyone hates the protagonists, they look just as retarded as all the other ones.
[/quote]Doesn't it happen all the time? Seems like it, so they are! :O

The protagonists aren't really different (in a bad way) from any of the previous ones. I just think the guy wears his hat too low and his hair is too puffy.

[url="http://images.serebii.net/corocoro4123big.jpg"]He honestly looks okay if he wears it like in this picture.[/url]

I do like how they have visors this time around. A new hat for each new set of protagonists is nice.

After looking at it again, I think it's the yes that give him away. Heroes never have yellow eyes with tiny pupils.

Oh and Kyurem has yellow eyes as an extra point for this go round.

And he has Ice shapes on his coat as well as what appears to be a villain uniform beneath it.

Oh and the blue bitch curl thing.

Archived