Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

.Nu-13

Stuck at 17th or so chapter, laziness overcame me and can't read further for now. Anyways, if anyone on here reads or watches it, care to share opinions? Honestly, I find the concept pretty amusing, and overally like the light mood. Small break from people saving the world with cardboard is nice.

For those who never heard of it, quick summary from Wikipedia because I'm lazy:
[quote]Kyosuke Kosaka, a normal 17-year-old high school student living in Chiba, has not gotten along with his younger sister Kirino in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyōsuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever. One day however, Kyosuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime which had fallen in his house's entrance way. To Kyosuke's surprise, he finds a hidden eroge (an adult game) inside the case and he soon learns that both the DVD and the game belong to Kirino. That night, Kirino brings Kyosuke to her room and reveals herself to be an otaku with an extensive collection of moe anime and younger sister-themed eroge she has been collecting in secret. Kyosuke quickly becomes Kirino's confidant for her secret hobby.[/quote]

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1328702336' post='5804148']
Thank you. You don't know how long I waited for someone to say that.
[/quote]
Thanks God I'm not the only one.
[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1328707623' post='5804205']
I've gotten so use to subs that I'll even catch myself glancing at the bottom of the screen on dubs. XP
[/quote]
Happens to me too actually, I watched subs a lot in the past.
[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1328719882' post='5804479']
Crap fanservice anime. Characters are useless generic, [b]story is painful to read/watch[/b], soundtrack was meh, got sick of harems a long time ago, and yet i still watch crap like Highschool DxD
[/quote]
Pardon? It's very easy and light to read, for me though. Why is it so painful for you?

@Astro : sorry if i offended you , but i don't understand what cards have to do with anime :neutral: . Thanks for the support btw , i really appreciate it
@Nu-13 for the simple matter that its a Harem-genre anime, it kinda puts us anime lovers (otaku in other words) in a shameful place. Not to mention the fact that the heroine is a eroge fan >_>", i just wasn't confortable with watching this. Protagonist was boring
P.S. i had the anime on hold but i read the manga..

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1328796939' post='5806046']
^ And that being?
[/quote]

The series, from the get-go, was a peek at the life of a fan of eroge, as you said, but note how quite a bit of the plot was driven by her trying to blend in despite being a fan of typical otaku fare.

Do I really need to spell it out for you?

[quote name='DSS' timestamp='1328830247' post='5807004']
That I already knew, I thought there was something else, something "hidden" that only some people would notice.
[/quote]

I felt the need to point out the obvious for the sole reason that it was obvious and yet you still dismissed it as a generic harem series.

Archived