Popular Anime/Manga's that you don't like

[quote name='Darkplant - VENOM' timestamp='1325769136' post='5749407']
On that note I like Death Note. No, no pun intended. Despite gathering so many fans they didn't make it a gajllion eps long. It would have been boring to see L and Light go on fighting for eternity, so I think they did a good job on that.
[/quote]
Yes. I hate it when people whine when they kill off main characters. I love it because it's good for the plot.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='~Batshit Insane VK~' timestamp='1325226388' post='5738373']
@ Jaster regarding his sig:

What, no reset the universe level effect for Ideon?

Also, I'm now getting sick and tired of Demonbane fans not knowing their f***ing place in the list of SRW.

Elder God Demonbane steps on and destroys universes.

So f***ing what, Getter f***ing absorbs them and add them to his collective multi dimension, time, space, and reality spanning powers.

So f***ing what if it can wield Azathoth as a weapon. Your watered down insult to Lovecraft is s***. Getter is more closer to being a Lovecraftian horror then the whole damn Demonbane series can ever hope to be. You want proof?

THE f***ing MAIN CHARACTER TURNS INTO A ELDER GOD. A f***ing ELDER GOD.

Those things were created by a guy who had the complete opposite view as Lovecraft because he injected things like good vs evil.

Want another?

HERBERT WEST AS A ELECTRIC GUITAR PLAYING MAD SCIENTIST.

f*** no, f*** no. That's a step down from a Swedish blond, blue eyed mad scientist who created zombies and busted OUT OF JAIL by using his wits alone. The VN and anime version felt bad about s***. The original didn't gave a damn and was all in it for the science.

Want another one so soon?

AZATHOTH BEING DEFEATED!

He's a sleeping for a f***ing reason. We're all in his f***ing dream, all of f***ing reality including Elder God Demonbane requires his ass to be asleep or we're all f***ed.

You know why Getter is more of a Lovecraftian monster?

1) HE'S SO f***ing ABSTRACT AND DIFFERENT THAT THE HUMAN MIND CAN'T PROCESS HIS REAL FORM. He has to take on a form to make sure Go doesn't f***ing lose his mind and soul. Hell, when Kei tried it, she f***ing became brain dead.

2) NOTHING CAN STOP HIM. Elder God Demonbane was stopped once. Getter wasn't.

3) HE DOESN'T FIGHT FOR JUSTICE WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR IS ABOUT! Lovecraftian horror ain't hassled by human concepts like good, bad, evil, or justice. Infact, it's the complete opposite. It shows that we created stuff like that to comfort us. Getter doesn't f***ing care about honor, love, or anything. The f***ing thing killed trillions and was like

"What? Did I just kicked over that ant hill? Oh well."

4) EVEN LOOKING OR TRYING TO UNDERSTAND HIM DRIVES YOU INSANE. Look at Gai.

In other words, Demonbane fans need to f***ing learn about their own goddamn series before talking s*** about Getter. Hell, even Nitro+ didn't know s*** about Lovecraft and created a horrible story. You know what would have worked instead?

A f***ing series where humanity is in a losing battle against Cthulhu. Yeah, humanity using mechs against Cthluhu, unmanned ones mind you, and trying to stop him only to fail and have humanity wiped out.

Also, the same f***ing applies to Turn A Gundam fans, TTGL fans, and NGE fans. Know your f***ing mech before coming to me and expecting me to be converted. There are only a FEW mechs to compete against Getter.

Namely Mazinkaiser.

AKA this f***er

[/quote]
Sorry I know I'm too late to say that but all you said was cause Ideon card on my sig I must say that you're wrong... not about you saying but I guess you thought I was a Ideon fan but I'm not xD it was a friend request and just, thats why I didn't posted in a thread, just put on my sig (I'm going to put another probably this week... maybe today)... I'm not a great Mecha fan at all, I just Like the original Gundam , Zeta Gundam and F91 (YES, I don't like, Ideon, Turn A, code Geass.SEED, SEED destiny, AGE......etc......)
AS I said I KNOW I'M LATE but i didn't see it.

[quote name='Astro Dude' timestamp='1327285732' post='5776686']
I'd say, and I'm aware DarkPlant is gonna hate me for this, Higurashi, Gungrave, Code Geass and Naruto.
[/quote]

Ooh, out of curiosity, reasoning for Code Geass?
Actually, that goes to anyone who said it. I'm curious and such :3

Archived